New BnS Shortcut.

Jowdan3006

I've accidentally deleted my BnS Shortcut beyond recovery and am unable to launch the BnS Launcher. Tried everything I could find in the BnS install dir and the NCWest dir in program files but get various launch errors, I'ma guess there where some launch parameters needed for one of the exe files. Also I would have searched for this on the forums but for whatever reason there is no search text box to be found.

Thanks for your time.

You should have a copy of the shortcut somewhere on the start menu (C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs).

Destination

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

From

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher"

4 minutes ago, Septoleyfe said:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

Aha, that's what I needed, those launch parameters at the end there. Thanks a bunch. Kinda strange that it's required to launch the game, I've never seen any other game launch this way. And that was the shortcut I lost xD, I don't keep many shortcuts on my desktop most I keep in the start menu, no idea how I deleted it but no matter.

Just got to wait my turn in the 2k queue now lol.

Archived