Weapon upgrades

Izmina

I was upgrading my weapon using other weapons I'd gotten and accidentally used the bangle I now need to breakthrough to the next level. am I stuck? or can I get another one? (I've been camping the wheel at the cemetary but so far only getting soul shield pieces and no veridian keys for the boxes I have.)

27 minutes ago, Izmina said:

I was upgrading my weapon using other weapons I'd gotten and accidentally used the bangle I now need to breakthrough to the next level. am I stuck? or can I get another one? (I've been camping the wheel at the cemetary but so far only getting soul shield pieces and no veridian keys for the boxes I have.)

If you accidentally used the weapon required for the breakthrough, you will need to obtain it again. If you do not have any Viridian Keys for class-specific weapon left to open the box obtained from the wheel, you will either need to purchase another key from the NCoin Store (F10) or use regular/hongmoon keys to open boxes and pray to the RNG gods that you get your weapon before you run out of keys.

Archived