Goldspammers are taking server space

Kyojin

As everyone noticed there are alot of gold spammers in every zone in every chat. Meanwhile I'm stuck in a 1600 people queue since 2 hours cause I DC-ed. Can NCwest put some gamemasters snoopin' the zones and banning those accounts? It would improve queue waiting significantly.

Players, please stop post MANY Gold seller related topics. This forum is already filled with many spam topics, are you too lazy to READ first other pages?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE HERE. WE KNOW IT ALREADY.

It's also known NcSoft is working with developers for right blocking methods against gold spammers.

Report them will help developing the right blocking system.

How to report:

Press ALT Key.

Move your mouse to name in the chat who just spammed gold message or unknown website.

Rightclick.

You will see Report option in menu. In submenu, choose Report Spammers. Then choose report+block.

Now please wait for NcSoft, no need to post more spam related topics. Don't be dumb, don't make forum dirty already. Don't make yourself to small child.
Don't act you're alone here! That is just more childish to others.

It's important to read some pages in forum first to see if there are topics with answers for your problems.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, Kyojin said:

As everyone noticed there are alot of gold spammers in every zone in every chat. Meanwhile I'm stuck in a 1600 people queue since 2 hours cause I DC-ed. Can NCwest put some gamemasters snoopin' the zones and banning those accounts? It would improve queue waiting significantly.

Just report and block them.  Click on their name and report and when you report them as a spammer or other it will give you the option to block also.  

Banning them just means they keep more in the queue/silent in game psuedoafking until one gets banned, who then steps up and takes his spot.  You end up losing MORE spots to them.

And gives players another name they have to block.

Block the message, don't ban the spammer.  Banning the spammer just makes things worse.

I find it funny how NCSoft acts like they never expected this to happen... They say they're talking to developers now like it's an after issue that was never expected.

Every MMORPG player out there knows this is an issue, but look what happened with B&S on launch.

Archived