Coolmer

Que Line .... forever

Recommended Posts

Coolmer   

This is most sh1t game lunch what I saw in last 20y, y-day I just decide till evening log time to close my game after i see numbers like 2k+, today I left it to log me in line from 1k+ instead of 24min that was 60+ min que, when I thought awesome now I can play at last, that  enthusiasm goes away after few mins of playing I get in quest animation  without reason black screen, no error message, nothing... after few min of waiting i just kill that process so relog agony again few times kill stupid game loader what stops on some repair file (85 bytes) sometime forever and get in awesome line of 2.5k+.

Ty NCSoft for awesome game experience. Yes and I forgot how u deal with BOT-ers, LoL indeed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fjaps   
2 minutes ago, WookieeMario said:

Do not roll on High Pop servers.

Would be nice to know what servers has a high load, before making a character on said server.

Just spend +1.5 hour in queue on Windrest, had i known from the start it was a high populated server, then i would have made my char on another server, so just "wasted" several hours in queue/leveling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enhance   

@Fjaps if you look at the left side of the screen when you log in, you'll likely see a noticeboard with news and stuff. It often includes information on high-queue/recommended servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sygny   

Honestly I wish they would have released new servers for the Official release. Setting up a game as free to play pulls in everyone and the kitchen sink. Especially when there are so few low population servers left. I am premium now, but I remember Mushin during beta.

Edited by Sygny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and 'incredible if not absurd that you have to do all this line to get in a game ... never seen such a thing in a game mmo ... and' the first time and do not understand why we can not solve this problem .. because you might start to dump players afk or that are kept for not redo the tail

 

 

Edited by Vanillasky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coolmer   
32 minutes ago, Enhance said:

@Fjaps if you look at the left side of the screen when you log in, you'll likely see a noticeboard with news and stuff. It often includes information on high-queue/recommended servers.

 

I saw that y-day but not whole day today... who knows my-bee I need today magic crystal orb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think its just away to make people send money. Tactics like that only push me away from spending. 

People with founders packs should be able to get smaller ques also anything more then 30 mins to get into game is outrageous   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unloved   

I managed to log onto Jiwan launch day morning and play to level 14 and since then I haven't been able to log back on since que's :/ will i ever be able to log back onto the server and play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaom   
1 hour ago, Coolmer said:

This is most sh1t game lunch what I saw in last 20y, y-day I just decide till evening log time to close my game after i see numbers like 2k+, today I left it to log me in line from 1k+ instead of 24min that was 60+ min que, when I thought awesome now I can play at last, that  enthusiasm goes away after few mins of playing I get in quest animation  without reason black screen, no error message, nothing... after few min of waiting i just kill that process so relog agony again few times kill stupid game loader what stops on some repair file (85 bytes) sometime forever and get in awesome line of 2.5k+.

Ty NCSoft for awesome game experience. Yes and I forgot how u deal with BOT-ers, LoL indeed.

 

Buy premium membership or stop QQ-ing and reroll on a less populated server lol . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Utage   

Once the initial tide of F2P players die out in a few days the stress on the servers should go down. Give it a day or two, the queue's should be normal by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hasmie   

Maybe if the create "channels" for each server it would help alot, i am now being more than 30 min in the qeue line to play, and more and more Premium players are entering :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coolmer   
18 minutes ago, Kaom said:

Buy premium membership or stop QQ-ing and reroll on a less populated server lol . 

 

I want your brain for only one day to get some good rest in my life.

Edited by Coolmer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bril   
1 hour ago, WookieeMario said:

Do not roll on High Pop servers.

 

That is a great idea, too bad there is no indication of server population until after you create your character.  At the very least they need to add a server population page, then at least people could try and find the low and mid population servers without playing guessing games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad every single server was queued last night in NA. There's not much of a difference between "high pop" and "low pop" anymore.

 

We need the stupid AFK timer already so people can't just sit in game for hours doing nothing while others wait for their spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now