Que Line .... forever

Coolmer

This is most sh1t game lunch what I saw in last 20y, y-day I just decide till evening log time to close my game after i see numbers like 2k+, today I left it to log me in line from 1k+ instead of 24min that was 60+ min que, when I thought awesome now I can play at last, that  enthusiasm goes away after few mins of playing I get in quest animation  without reason black screen, no error message, nothing... after few min of waiting i just kill that process so relog agony again few times kill stupid game loader what stops on some repair file (85 bytes) sometime forever and get in awesome line of 2.5k+.

Ty NCSoft for awesome game experience. Yes and I forgot how u deal with BOT-ers, LoL indeed.

2 minutes ago, WookieeMario said:

Do not roll on High Pop servers.

Would be nice to know what servers has a high load, before making a character on said server.

Just spend +1.5 hour in queue on Windrest, had i known from the start it was a high populated server, then i would have made my char on another server, so just "wasted" several hours in queue/leveling.

Honestly I wish they would have released new servers for the Official release. Setting up a game as free to play pulls in everyone and the kitchen sink. Especially when there are so few low population servers left. I am premium now, but I remember Mushin during beta.

and 'incredible if not absurd that you have to do all this line to get in a game ... never seen such a thing in a game mmo ... and' the first time and do not understand why we can not solve this problem .. because you might start to dump players afk or that are kept for not redo the tail

32 minutes ago, Enhance said:

@Fjaps if you look at the left side of the screen when you log in, you'll likely see a noticeboard with news and stuff. It often includes information on high-queue/recommended servers.

I saw that y-day but not whole day today... who knows my-bee I need today magic crystal orb.

1 hour ago, Coolmer said:

This is most sh1t game lunch what I saw in last 20y, y-day I just decide till evening log time to close my game after i see numbers like 2k+, today I left it to log me in line from 1k+ instead of 24min that was 60+ min que, when I thought awesome now I can play at last, that  enthusiasm goes away after few mins of playing I get in quest animation  without reason black screen, no error message, nothing... after few min of waiting i just kill that process so relog agony again few times kill stupid game loader what stops on some repair file (85 bytes) sometime forever and get in awesome line of 2.5k+.

Ty NCSoft for awesome game experience. Yes and I forgot how u deal with BOT-ers, LoL indeed.

Buy premium membership or stop QQ-ing and reroll on a less populated server lol . 

1 hour ago, WookieeMario said:

Do not roll on High Pop servers.

That is a great idea, too bad there is no indication of server population until after you create your character.  At the very least they need to add a server population page, then at least people could try and find the low and mid population servers without playing guessing games.

Archived