Session expired please help

Captaintroll

I just finish download the game and i can actually  start the game in the first time but I want to restart my pc. So I did and when i try to open the game it pop this up 

"[Data error] Session expired.Please restart the launcher E01004 GGA NC West_17231940" and I try everything I could think of but it still not working .Please HELPPPPP!!!!   D:!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎年‎1‎月‎20‎日 at 6:14 AM, Captaintroll said:

I just finish download the game and i can actually  start the game in the first time but I want to restart my pc. So I did and when i try to open the game it pop this up 

"[Data error] Session expired.Please restart the launcher E01004 GGA NC West_17231940" and I try everything I could think of but it still not working .Please HELPPPPP!!!!   D:!!!!

I got the same thing too, but my problem was when I can't open the launcher. I fixed this problem with download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 or C++ 2010 redistributable package (86). If you try it already, try to deleted the C++ then download a new one. cause when I download the C++2005 and installed in my computer, the both C++ 2010 and C++ 2005 still in my computer, so I need to deleted one of the C++ to run the launcher, hope this can help. it take me 2 day to fixed this dam problem.

• 3 months later...

I solved it exactly as the advisors said to delete C++ 2005, all of them, I had 4 of them. Before uninstalling them, I couldn't open the launcher even, but now I can. I'm in the game now thanks to those guys! :)
I think this is the right thing to do. Thanks a lot!

Archived