Invitation from Poharan

CuteKitty

I got the same issue, made a ticket and got this reply: 

Nick (Mr.Smiley) Today at 18:26

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

We will forward your report to the development team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we will be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any updates will be announced on our website and forums:https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

If you have any other details that may help with the investigation or if you have any other concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Nick (Mr.Smiley)
NCSOFT Support Team

So standard reply. I cant enter the last instance and hasnt been for a few days now which sucks...

Thanks for trying to help but the thing (for me atleast) is that I haven't gotten the quest Invitation from Poharan even tho I have done Act 3 chapter 13. Either we haven't gotten the quest at all or we have discarded the mail/book/quest (clumsy if so but yeah...). Im not sure what I did but now I cant get it back if I once had it.  Some more people seem to have the same issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41jt5d/lost_the_invitation_of_poharan/ So Im stuck not beeing able to run the last dungeon for 3 days now :/ I have done the big 4 instances to see if it would activate the quest but it hasn't. 

1 hour ago, Aevri said:

I just received this quest after complete every side quests in Necropolis. I turned in the last side quest near the roulette wheel.

so the quest just shows on your right top? Do you mean finish every single quest or you just finish all the quest shows in your list? And btw which roulette wheel did you approach? thanks a lot

4 hours ago, BruceYang said:

so the quest just shows on your right top? Do you mean finish every single quest or you just finish all the quest shows in your list? And btw which roulette wheel did you approach? thanks a lot

It was a scroll in inventory iirc, read it to accept and it show up on the quest log. There's only a small town near the roulette wheels in Necropolis with friendly npcs, south east area is not hard to miss.

Also i did all the one time side quests shown on the map, only ignored repeatables.

15 hours ago, Aevri said:

It was a scroll in inventory iirc, read it to accept and it show up on the quest log. There's only a small town near the roulette wheels in Necropolis with friendly npcs, south east area is not hard to miss.

Also i did all the one time side quests shown on the map, only ignored repeatables.

I have went back to do all the non dailies and still have no hope in the quest announcing itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate , i found a solution:

Equip Dokumo weapon and go to Cross-server menu , and you should have it right (i tried it by equiping and unequiping , havent worked that way (also i did all big 4s but no all quest in Watermoon))

hope you find this helpful !

Archived