Forums

Larger breasts size

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a fe

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Haters who should leave this post and Lovers who can appreciate the proper chest size.  Here I want to continue where this forgotten topic ended  The reaso

Okay, can we have both options tho. As a girl, I wanna make some of my Yun more sporty, with smaller boobs than is currently available, for one of my specific characters, without making her chest conc

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 3:51 AM, Mimette said:

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a feather jiggle that is going on. Sure bigger boobs.. I just wish they weren't so awkward when they move lol. 

Have to remember, game is not made as a realistic setting.  The game is basically anime characters, if you watch any anime, the girls have very large breasts that do the same jiggle.  best Anime known pose, is a girl standing up straight, and her breasts jiggle for a good 30 seconds before they set.   The reason Anime has it, probably B&S, is that even though breasts are great by themselves people enjoy the jiggle as an added bonus.  Naturally breasts don't have a very natural jiggle, since they are heavy, so they did the "feather boob" effect to give not only breasts but jiggle.

Historical mention, would be ancient pagan idols.  The symbols of mother earth would have over exaggerated breasts, since they symbolize child birth, nutrients, sustaining essence of the world..ie milk to baby, was water/crops to followers of the goddess.

Not trying to be perv or anything, just those are the facts and natural attractions.

18 minutes ago, DannyInfect said:

Some people don't want to see the really overly sized boobs, I wouldn't. I think the largest size is fine. any bigger and it's just disgusting. I do think they should make it so you are ablet o make the breasts smaller though.

While I'll agree bigger seems like it may just get uglier, but if we based things off what we think is disgusting, then we'd lose a lot of characters from the players :p

I actually thing that the 'torpedo' boobs are shaped that way so larger boobs still work with the jiggle mechanics and most costumes without non-stop clipping and half a breast being stuck in a cosmetic item.

Also yes for Lyn boobs but no for anything larger then a B cup...

On 22/8/2016 at 5:19 AM, LazyKiki said:

I actually thing that the 'torpedo' boobs are shaped that way so larger boobs still work with the jiggle mechanics and most costumes without non-stop clipping and half a breast being stuck in a cosmetic item.

Also yes for Lyn boobs but no for anything larger then a B cup...

:3

what's wrong with G cup Lyn :3 ?

5 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

imagining things... "how mine could get bigger" :3

Normally I wouldn't have any objection to this idea. I mean, a couple of my characters already exhibit this proclivity:

yGcdmLM.jpg  KuWRiPO.jpg

xBP3Gym.jpg  IDozyTj.jpg

But wouldn't larger be a bit wild?

..Though it might be interesting. I mean, I guess I wouldn't really be against it. Y'know, for science™.

of3ZWWH.jpgkFm3VuR.jpg

SgqQa3q.jpg

Yes.. 

yes, Science.

Edited by Tabasco
science.
On 4. 9. 2016 at 2:03 PM, Tabasco said:

Normally I wouldn't have any objection to this idea. I mean, a couple of my characters already exhibit this proclivity:

yGcdmLM.jpg  KuWRiPO.jpg

xBP3Gym.jpg  IDozyTj.jpg

But wouldn't larger be a bit wild?

..Though it might be interesting. I mean, I guess I wouldn't really be against it. Y'know, for science™.

of3ZWWH.jpgkFm3VuR.jpg

SgqQa3q.jpg

Yes.. 

yes, Science.

yeh well there outfit is exception and only for gon : / ... not to mention you cant get it anymore... also nice char there

Edited by Strifecorrupt
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2016 at 8:03 AM, Tabasco said:

yGcdmLM.jpg  KuWRiPO.jpg

How in the world did you make them that big in pic 1 and 2? Mods??

I'm assuming they're Jins due to the stand pose, I have a new Jin and even at largest slider setting, they're barely A THIRD of that size.

15 hours ago, Susumimi said:

How in the world did you make them that big in pic 1 and 2? Mods??

I'm assuming they're Jins due to the stand pose, I have a new Jin and even at largest slider setting, they're barely A THIRD of that size.

They are the same size in all of the images, only the perspective is different. No mods are required to achieve this lol.

The first character is a Gon, idling in the alternative standing pose for symmetry. Gon wearing that outfit have the highest scaling in the game, so no surprise there.

(common scaling vs. Empress scaling):

bnxZork.jpg -- 2RuXYOb.jpg
 Though if you can believe it, I didn't max out all of the sliders on this character. Technically, there is a numerically larger value, though because of the way outfits are programmed to wrap, I think perceptually this is the largest possible.  It's all in the ratios, relationships between sliders, and outfit selection. That's how I avoid that torpedo effect.

The second is a Jin, using a similar mixture of tricks. Though the effect is not as pronounced as with a Gon, in my opinion it represents the current maximum possible:

oeJ2wzN.jpg -- 7KfH8CO.jpg

It was a fun experiment, though these are the only two I've attempted to min-max with. The rest of my characters are average lol. -No Yun character examples though, sorry. For the life of me, I can't find a way to craft a face I like, or reconcile how strangely thin they always seem.

Also sorry for re-posting images I uploaded previously, though I wouldn't blame anyone for not remembering where, as long as that other thread is now. Just gets buried over time. (200 pages?! Jeez.)

edit:

On 9/8/2016 at 0:37 PM, Strifecorrupt said:

..also nice char there

Thanks ;)

Edited by Tabasco
12 hours ago, Tabasco said:

They are the same size in all of the images, only the perspective is different. No mods are required to achieve this lol.

The first character is a Gon, idling in the alternative standing pose for symmetry. Gon wearing that outfit have the highest scaling in the game, so no surprise there.

(common scaling vs. Empress scaling):

bnxZork.jpg -- 2RuXYOb.jpg
 Though if you can believe it, I didn't max out all of the sliders on this character. Technically, there is a numerically larger value, though because of the way outfits are programmed to wrap, I think perceptually this is the largest possible.  It's all in the ratios, relationships between sliders, and outfit selection. That's how I avoid that torpedo effect.

The second is a Jin, using a similar mixture of tricks. Though the effect is not as pronounced as with a Gon, in my opinion it represents the current maximum possible:

oeJ2wzN.jpg -- 7KfH8CO.jpg

Were there other slides in additional to chest size/cleavage? I'm playing a Jin right now with max chest size and it's at most half the size. Something like body fat or body thickness?