Jump to content
Forums

Larger breasts size


Recommended Posts

On 3. 8. 2016 at 0:29 PM, JoannaRamira said:

 

 

Still can get those ears? :D

On 3. 8. 2016 at 1:23 AM, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Serah Farron Here from Scarlet Blade... lmfao... Wink*

 

The Game is dead and Vendetta is a joke... it got hacked first day lol... tryed BNS now... and facepalming... ppl complain about not enough big Boobs... but they allready soo hugeee... i mean come on thats so freaking ugly... torpedo boobs... and u want them even bigger?

Why not fix... ping first... and ask them why they removed hell island... removed all weapons and accesory paths upgrades alternative play style ways.. and way more...

BUT NAH NEED MORE BOOBS...

Males are ridioculse low minded...creatures Q~ Q bns will die soon too 

 

PS: Correction This Servers ^-^

But maybe before that u get your Boobs if u pay 1000$ a Month for there so called events... even scarletblade had real events.... this bns game call marketplace p2w updates events,.. hahahahahaa~ =,D

So much hate ... you should let it go... also no ping problem here

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a fe

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Haters who should leave this post and Lovers who can appreciate the proper chest size.  Here I want to continue where this forgotten topic ended  The reaso

Okay, can we have both options tho. As a girl, I wanna make some of my Yun more sporty, with smaller boobs than is currently available, for one of my specific characters, without making her chest conc

On 3.08.2016 at 1:23 AM, StellaNoxFleuret said:

The Game is dead and Vendetta is a joke... it got hacked first day lol... tryed BNS now... and facepalming... ppl complain about not enough big Boobs... but they allready soo hugeee... i mean come on thats so freaking ugly... torpedo boobs... and u want them even bigger?

 

That is true, the Gons boobs have ugly shape in like the half of costumes. That is the reason i prefer Jin and Kun, but they have too small boobs.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish they would fix the problem with some costumes for gon female where the breasts are pointy as *cricket*. Nipples look like the point of a rocket? Seriously why is the no roundness option in the game. Where you could chose whether you like them pointy or round. The ones right now look ridiculous. Also some costumes like the scorpion one that u get from the wheel reduces the size of the breasts(the ass looks fantastic tho).The stalker costume has a nice roundness bit it shrinks the size a little bit. the only one i found that had a nice combination of size and roundness is the ghost costumes u get for beating either blackram soldiers to get coins and exchange at the exchange merchant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

I wish they would fix the problem with some costumes for gon female where the breasts are pointy as *cricket*. Nipples look like the point of a rocket? Seriously why is the no roundness option in the game. Where you could chose whether you like them pointy or round. The ones right now look ridiculous. Also some costumes like the scorpion one that u get from the wheel reduces the size of the breasts(the ass looks fantastic tho).The stalker costume has a nice roundness bit it shrinks the size a little bit. the only one i found that had a nice combination of size and roundness is the ghost costumes u get for beating either blackram soldiers to get coins and exchange at the exchange merchant.

And some increase size

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Strifecorrupt said:

For now lets not stray from breasts... 

Look at that pic, ain't those big enough to cover her entire face? and you guys want it bigger.. ugg...

We've already got enough of those large proportioned (obese) gon and you want to add bigger breast on top of that? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On August 18, 2016 at 0:49 PM, Ishtar said:

This!

Screenshot_160818_001.jpg

 

Cant do those detailed faces with gon.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but there's nothing wrong with Gon faces. 

AAkChFx.jpg

I prefer more realistic facial features.

Also, no offense, but, how does your Jin breathe? :x

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Look at that pic, ain't those big enough to cover her entire face? and you guys want it bigger.. ugg...

We've already got enough of those large proportioned (obese) gon and you want to add bigger breast on top of that? 

Priorities and Preferences 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/1/2016 at 5:58 PM, Strifecorrupt said:

Yes more natural jiggle animation is kinda other problem, and would need more looking into. It would be nice if they took in consideration both suggestions. 

they have successfully done that in Dark Elf Lineage, so this is surely not big problem.

Edited by plant
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...