Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

On 23 May 2016 at 9:24 PM, Tupac Shakur said:

Why would we want to eat more for a fat butt to try and impress a minority of women? anyway... 

Yes, let's increase boobs!

42a42539eba24d04ba803495385a607a718.gif

if my boobs did that as I ran I'd consider a breast reduction and a lift asap. There's nothing sexy about grapefruits in a sock flopping around like saggy granny boobs.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6b52ed99be.jpg

welp close to the smallest breast size ingame , still big and realistic looking , unlike those giant cow boobs ppl have which just look rediclious and stupid. Having huge breasts like that should come with a hunch since u couldnt support them all day, just unrealistic D=

9 minutes ago, Izayas said:

welp close to the smallest breast size ingame , still big and realistic looking , unlike those giant cow boobs ppl have which just look rediclious and stupid. Having huge breasts like that should come with a hunch since u couldnt support them all day, just unrealistic D=

Character can jump 50m+ into air, have strenght to pick up stone blocks and you'r saying they can't support a pair of boobs? : /

24 minutes ago, Izayas said:

I doubt the hongmoon teachings nor old man cho included guiding your way on how to handle breast implants.... 

Implying they were implants in the first place. 

Also, I'm pretty sure cho was a dirty old man deep down. 

8 hours ago, Ethria said:

Scarlet Blade..? The game which was shutted down..? I guess boobs weren't enough for that game to stay alive, right? :) 

That's besides the point.  :p  The point was, you're wrong on your conception.

1 hour ago, Brand X said:

That's besides the point.  :p  The point was, you're wrong on your conception.

Its actually not, it proves that a game which was heavily depended on people taking screenshots of their char's boobs (and I don't even want to think what else they did..) like the people in this thread didn't survived. And to kinda answer you on your previous question as well, yes when you see a char with huge boobs, 95% of the times is a desperate guy behind it that has ages to see boobs in real life. And its ok, I don't judge, some people like to get nasty with real humans some others with a virtual character in a MMO, but do I really have to see even bigger boobs in the game..? Its stupid that I even see topics in an MMO forum about boobs.. I demand a *cricket* slider then and lets add some wiggle on it as well! And lets post pics on the forum to see who has it bigger..! 

I won't even comment how the word "boobs" isn't filtered out but one shouldn't dare to speak about male reproductive system..!!!! GG NCWest..!

6 minutes ago, Ethria said:

Its actually not, it proves that a game which was heavily depended on people taking screenshots of their char's boobs (and I don't even want to think what else they did..) like the people in this thread didn't survived. And to kinda answer you on your previous question as well, yes when you see a char with huge boobs, 95% of the times is a desperate guy behind it that has ages to see boobs in real life. And its ok, I don't judge, some people like to get nasty with real humans some others with a virtual character in a MMO, but do I really have to see even bigger boobs in the game..? Its stupid that I even see topics in an MMO forum about boobs.. I demand a *cricket* slider then and lets add some wiggle on it as well! And lets post pics on the forum to see who has it bigger..! 

I won't even comment how the word "boobs" isn't filtered out but one shouldn't dare to speak about male reproductive system..!!!! GG NCWest..!

You said it was all just males who made them huge.  I said that was a fallacy :p

3 minutes ago, Brand X said:

You said it was all just males who made them huge.  I said that was a fallacy :p

Ok, so, since you wanna have that level of conversation: And you said about a game which was shutted down and was promoted only for the eye-candy :) That right there proves you wrong :) Bigger boobs and eye candies can't hold a game alive :) 

5 minutes ago, Ethria said:

Ok, so, since you wanna have that level of conversation: And you said about a game which was shutted down and was promoted only for the eye-candy :) That right there proves you wrong :) Bigger boobs and eye candies can't hold a game alive :) 

I never said that bigger boobs and eye candy kept a game alive either :p

11 minutes ago, Ethria said:

Fail example, try a bit harder next time :D

So wasn't :p  You just know there's plenty of females who make them max size as there are males, all for their own reasons.  Why?  No idea.  They all look terrible at max size.  Though I only really see them maxed in game very seldom.

15 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Only reason why I personally wouldn't go for maxed boobs is because they go from round ones into ugly torpedos. If they would keep them round even as big ones I think not many would mind huge boobs.

What if they do that to discourage it, but have it so they can say "Look!  Go huge all you want!" :o

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ezzz said:

Any answer from NC Soft? Any plan to increase breast size limit?

they will, after they implement the man sack slider with epic sizing and also six pack, and man butt slider. gotta wait in queue.

3 minutes ago, Nattia said:

they will, after they implement the man sack slider with epic sizing and also six pack, and man butt slider. gotta wait in queue.

I am rapt with anticipation. Codpieces for everyone!

actually, I want them to prioritize the male Yuns. (Puppy eyes) pwetty please?

On 5.7.2016 at 3:59 PM, Ethria said:

Scarlet Blade..? The game which was shutted down..? I guess boobs weren't enough for that game to stay alive, right? :) 

The main reasons why Scarlet Blade was shutted was :

- the ATL100dll problem .... many have deinstall the game before they played a minute .

- the old looking graphic .

- the story of the game was really bad .

- the lack of customisation at the character editor .

- the lack of new content .

- in the game was only 5 dungeons .

- the game was a real pay2win game .

- many players was not able to buy Aeria Points because they are from "enemy countries" .

- the prices for items at the auctionhouse was for some things astronomical high .

I have play Scarlet Blade over a year and I know what I'm talking about ........ in the game was not enough nudity for example only 2 monsters was with naked breasts (both was at the beginner area) .......... why was no naked boss monsters in the game like a Medusa or a nude female Giant ?

My feelind was often .......... "This game is not finished still in beta" ........... there was not enough at the endgame .

Serah Farron Here from Scarlet Blade... lmfao... Wink*

The Game is dead and Vendetta is a joke... it got hacked first day lol... tryed BNS now... and facepalming... ppl complain about not enough big Boobs... but they allready soo hugeee... i mean come on thats so freaking ugly... torpedo boobs... and u want them even bigger?

Why not fix... ping first... and ask them why they removed hell island... removed all weapons and accesory paths upgrades alternative play style ways.. and way more...

BUT NAH NEED MORE BOOBS...

Males are ridioculse low minded...creatures Q~ Q bns will die soon too 

PS: Correction This Servers ^-^

But maybe before that u get your Boobs if u pay 1000$ a Month for there so called events... even scarletblade had real events.... this bns game call marketplace p2w updates events,.. hahahahahaa~ =,D

Archived