Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YamiKokennin said:

I don't think I can concentrate if I see a KFM Gon Female big breasts fighting the boss with current jiggling physic..It would be very entertaining at the least...

Plus, how do you even move with that?

Breasts are power :3

7 hours ago, Laneera said:

So basically you're trying to encourage people to harass other players just because they have made their character look unrealistic. In a game where people can run on walls, float and use magic. Good job.

Whoa there, Captain "reads-only-what-they-wants." If you read the rest of what the man says like:

9 hours ago, ChanChan said:

The last time I saw anything on any animal that was that large, and widespread, and stood that straight up from the the base upon which originated, it was a rack...of antlers.

You'll understand it was a joke. So, take off your SJW(social justice warrior) underoos, and put on your +9 sense-of-humor pajamas, un-trigger yourself and relax. And please learn that "making fun of" and "harassment" are two VERY different things.

Edit: but i like his idea about "boats"

I want to create a teenager Kun nearly flat chested and shortie and the kun design itself is of some monster tall sized creatures.I want shorter and almost flat chested kun,why can't we have such options? In Aion You could make your character from complete rat size to some monster tall freak.

About butts:

The slider for this is waist or pelvis "thickness", i think. Im not sure. Just wanted to let y'all know the tools for making a nice piece of "ace" are already in there. If you're failing at it, its not NC's fault.

31 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

About butts:

The slider for this is waist or pelvis "thickness", i think. Im not sure. Just wanted to let y'all know the tools for making a nice piece of "ace" are already in there. If you're failing at it, its not NC's fault.

5 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

pelvis thickness doesnt solve the no ass males tho'. Its like .. what torso size does for female :p

^
Yea I've tried all possible sliders. For males, you have a flat butt no matter what you do. You can make your pelvis wide, but it doesn't give your butt any volume.
This is a problem in almost every MMO. Female features get exaggerated while male features are reduced to almost nothing.

It's just bizarre and frustrating when I can have a sexy muscular male Gon....with absolutely no ass or package. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

On 5/20/2016 at 0:48 AM, DomiSotto said:

Every time I see this thread, I can't believe someone finds boobs lacking in BnS in any way, shape or form. I play a male, and rarely see other male avatars in the game at all.

Personally, I play female characters because I'd rather stare at their backsides than stare at a male character when moving. Something about the female form that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye for me. :-)

12 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

^
Yea I've tried all possible sliders. For males, you have a flat butt no matter what you do. You can make your pelvis wide, but it doesn't give your butt any volume.
This is a problem in almost every MMO. Female features get exaggerated while male features are reduced to almost nothing.

It's just bizarre and frustrating when I can have a sexy muscular male Gon....with absolutely no ass or package. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

hahahah IKR! well TERA is slightly better in this area unless you are an elf...and SWTOR is actually decent too in both of those areas in fact only that they use too much clothing in that game xd

On January 19, 2016 at 3:18 AM, Telethia said:

Okay, can we have both options tho. As a girl, I wanna make some of my Yun more sporty, with smaller boobs than is currently available, for one of my specific characters, without making her chest concave and boobs sag to her knees you feel. Even the smallest boob size is bigger than mine irl QQ But then I want my gon with giant boobs.

But let's be real, can we like fix the actual boobs we have already though? I've seen some horror scenes with people that don't know how boobs are supposed to look from the side. Like, Gon with the maximum on all, and then they put on the Ashes in the fall costume, and suddenly they have torpedoes pointed straight towards the sky on their chests, and it just looks...weird. Anti gravity torpedo boobs. Fix boob physics.

So yeah, more sliders options in terms of size are always good.

That there is my primary problem with my Gon. Some of her outfits give her torpedo boobs, which really bothers me. I want her to look a lil realistic and have the oversized cheat.

15 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

hahahah IKR! well TERA is slightly better in this area unless you are an elf...and SWTOR is actually decent too in both of those areas in fact only that they use too much clothing in that game xd

Haha yea. SWTOR is probably a bit better because it's a scifi game.

Actually the only game I have played that really got the male aesthetic right was Shaiya (surprisingly). Those male Vails were sexy AF and they had a nice bulge and perfect ass. Like it was anatomically correct (SAY WHAT?!!) xD <3
Too bad they changed the character designs and screwed up the game -.- but I digress.

23 minutes ago, DamnedYankee said:

Personally, I play female characters because I'd rather stare at their backsides than stare at a male character when moving. Something about the female form that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye for me. :-)

I play males by exactly the same reason.

7 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

^

There is a slider that increases the size of the pelvis from front to back, not side to side. This is how  I gave my FM the BIS butt.

40 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

There is a slider that increases the size of the pelvis from front to back, not side to side. This is how  I gave my FM the BIS butt.

You're taking about the pelvis thickness slider. If you notice it actually doesn't change the shape/size of the butt. It just makes your pelvis awkwardly fat. That same slider also increases your thigh thickness.  So even though it's the closest thing we have, it's definitely NOT a butt slider.
When I put that to max, I still have a flat butt, large mid section, and gigantic thighs x.x

I spend hours and hours and often days creating my characters - exploring all options and fine-tuning everything.....because I'm an insane perfectionist lol. So it's frustrating when I'm limited by the customization options and can't create my character the way I want.

1 hour ago, Kurokazu said:

You're taking about the pelvis thickness slider. If you notice it actually doesn't change the shape/size of the butt. It just makes your pelvis awkwardly fat. That same slider also increases your thigh thickness.  So even though it's the closest thing we have, it's definitely NOT a butt slider.
When I put that to max, I still have a flat butt, large mid section, and gigantic thighs x.x

I spend hours and hours and often days creating my characters - exploring all options and fine-tuning everything.....because I'm an insane perfectionist lol. So it's frustrating when I'm limited by the customization options and can't create my character the way I want.

You must have done it wrong.

Archived