Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit. I can list like 30 things wrong with this game, and you guys want them to ignore that and just go ahead and make the tits bigger. 

If the boobs being too small for your tastes are a big enough issue that you have to make a post about it, I'm thinking you're playing the wrong game. 

Economy and PvP are being skewed because of bots, and you guys complain about tits. 

54 minutes ago, GreenBunionSoup said:

Holy shit. I can list like 30 things wrong with this game, and you guys want them to ignore that and just go ahead and make the tits bigger. 

If the boobs being too small for your tastes are a big enough issue that you have to make a post about it, I'm thinking you're playing the wrong game. 

Economy and PvP are being skewed because of bots, and you guys complain about tits. 

Same sentiments.

4 hours ago, Enamour said:

Is there something wrong with me if I liked the designs of those swimsuits the most? Looks fun to draw actually. 

Nothing wrong if you draw them, I think my side of "fun" is much more different :3. And this is the only thread worth talking in! Boobs and soul lyfe

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 6:51 PM, Mimette said:

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a feather jiggle that is going on. Sure bigger boobs.. I just wish they weren't so awkward when they move lol. 

Water balloons.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9-4-2016 at 4:48 AM, Kurokazu said:

No. Female breast size is fine.

So you simply don't make them bigger than you want them to be, problem solved.

I'd have made them bigger on one of my characters if I could have but I'm not really fussed about it since I don't really see her front all that often anyway. I don't see a reason not to listen to public outcry though, anyone can use it if they like or refrain from it if not.

I remember Perfect Worlds character Creator

it wasnt so bad even though the game was Ridicolously p2w

But there you could save Presets on your PC

Thing is: You could OPEN these Saved Files and edit on your own

for example:

2 Different Files

Max Bust size: 255

Min Bust Size: 50

I Edit the Bust from 255 to 500, save nd load this file Ingame

The Bust suddenly gets giganticly huge even tough the slider doest actually allow it. 

This way you saw Barbars (Big Tiger Man comparable to Gons) With NO arms and NO legs (just Feets and Hands) and gigantic heads

Looked hillarious at the very least.

First PWE said its bannable but then they said "Meh, screw it do as you please if it fits your preference"

Well for Busts, to go TOO far into the -, means you had Bust size below 40 it would invert into the body which then looked reeeeeaaally strange xD

But a LITTLE smaller was possible and in terms of hugeness there was no limit. You could run around as walking boob (size 1000+), nobody gave a damn 

But Not only could you Edit bust size, you could also give Hairstyles from the other older or newer races to olders. Humans the regular humans and the Venomancer (animal ladies with tails and ears) had a LOT of shitty hair styles while the Fishrace and the Earthguards had gorgeous new detailled hairstyles. That was the main reason PWE allowed these modifications because that way you could get newer hairstyles to older charakters, (Same for Eyes ect)

• 3 weeks later...

Its not just a matter of the m being "big", but I will make fun of players who push all the chest sliders to max. You know, the ones that are ridiculous big and point at the sky? This is not what actual breasts do. And I encourage others to do so as well.

I tell them things like "Ah, good to know which way is up." Or I run up to them and jump all around them to make sure I have their attention, then I run into their cleavage and use an e-mote and shake my mouse left and right and tell them "You've been motorboated."

Which I know is ridiculous but so are their chests. The last time I saw anything on any animal that was that large, and widespread, and stood that straight up from the the base upon which originated, it was a rack...of antlers.

On 4/9/2016 at 5:48 AM, Kurokazu said:

No. Female breast size is fine. Maybe Yun could be a little bigger.

The REAL issue is MALE CHARACTERS HAVE NO BUTTS!!!! AT ALL!!!! FLAT!!!!
Please give us a butt slider. Ty =)

/end rant

You made my day, i almost fainted laughing. I agree tho'  guys need to be more smexy too ;3.

2 hours ago, ChanChan said:

Its not just a matter of the m being "big", but I will make fun of players who push all the chest sliders to max. You know, the ones that are ridiculous big and point at the sky? This is not what actual breasts do. And I encourage others to do so as well.

So basically you're trying to encourage people to harass other players just because they have made their character look unrealistic. In a game where people can run on walls, float and use magic. Good job.

Archived