Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

9 hours ago, Sibylla said:

You should calm the *cricket* down, you are the one who missed the point, i just expressed my opinion (like i clearly said in my first post) and i never said it was "universal law", which for you equal to be a " narcissistic self important jerk who thinks the entire world should revolve around my personal tastes" it seems. Maybe unlike what you think you are the narcissistic self important jerk since you can't accept the fact that other people have different opinions...

Anyway let's just stop there since you put words in my mouth and you already know me after reading two posts it seems (or atleast that's what you seem to think). Also you might want to work on your aggressiveness issues.

I never put words in your mouth, I just showed you what you're saying at the very core of it when you take the fluff away. Turns out you don't like it, no surprises there. By the way since your understanding of bigotry of obviously borrowed directly from Tumblr, a bigot is someone who wants to restrict the choices to only the choices they themselves would make. In other words, "You're not allowed to like what I don't like". So let's break this down:

You: The choice for breasts on Lyn should not be allowed because I  think it's sexual and therefore no one should be allowed to do it.

Me: I would like the choice for breasts on Lyn because I want to change my character and I don't care what other people do with theirs.

There is no aggression in my post. If you seriously cannot handle arguments, don't post on the internet.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, khayren said:

Please stop with this old mobile inflated statistics.

The ratio of man to woman who plays more than 20 hours a week is 7 to 1.

And before people call me a  misogynist and begin to throw stones at me, I  all for gender more diversity in my hobby but we don't need that kind of bullshit studies who consider my grandma a gamer because she plays sudoku on her cell phone 2 times a week.

source: American Enterprise Institute

There have been studies done specifically on MMOs that show what may be a surprisingly high percentage of female players. That first link is from 2008 and based purely on EQII, and around 40% of the players were female. Granted, some MMOs are going to have more female players than others - for example, GW2 probably has a higher percentage of female players than EVE Online, but long gone are the days when game designers can only think about young male players as the intended audience for an MMORPG (which is a good thing).

7 hours ago, kittenesse said:

XD Hey, I play video games a bit less than my boyfriend. He's been addicted since high school, I got addicted after college. Now we play together and joke about the games we play. I don't know, I think it's pretty evenly distributed sex of gamers.

Lol, I play more video games than my fiance! He needs breaks, I play non stop for 12 hours or more. xD

*Nerd*

19 hours ago, Jiynks said:

Fixxing the torpedo boobs on gon would be great.

I'd rather have a butt slider than a larger breast slider. Every one knows A > T. If you value breasts over booty something is seriously wrong with your life and you need to seek

psychiatric help.

You are an ASS man i like you xD ( from "Prison School", anime is a must watch if you want to laugh :) )

I enjoy the visuals of the game, but the plastic skin and jello-balloon titties are so incredibly ridic, I thought I was playing Sexy Beach. I'm all for body diversity, I just wish an MMO would actually allow it--you want tig ol' biddies and legs for dayz? Awesome--but what about those of us who want to make more muscular females with an average sized chest? Or those of us wanting to make characters with bigger hips and butt? How about actual distinctive faces besides the Disney-Rapunzel/Frozen range of lady faces? This would be particularly helpful for the RP servers and the like. 

Still, for my gripes with the customization--or lack thereof, I'm actually talking more about this problem that spans way outside of just this game. That said, the gorgeous maps and backgrounds help make up for it. 

2 minutes ago, inuyatta said:

I enjoy the visuals of the game, but the plastic skin and jello-balloon titties are so incredibly ridic, I thought I was playing Sexy Beach. I'm all for body diversity, I just wish an MMO would actually allow it--you want tig ol' biddies and legs for dayz? Awesome--but what about those of us who want to make more muscular females with an average sized chest? Or those of us wanting to make characters with bigger hips and butt? How about actual distinctive faces besides the Disney-Rapunzel/Frozen range of lady faces? This would be particularly helpful for the RP servers and the like. 

Still, for my gripes with the customization--or lack thereof, I'm actually talking more about this problem that spans way outside of just this game. That said, the gorgeous maps and backgrounds help make up for it. 

Yes! I would love to see a muscle tone slider for the girls. I had to turn the arm thickness slider all the way up just to make them look human.

27 minutes ago, inuyatta said:

This is actually a much more reasonable request. I would love to have abs on my gon

On 1/20/2016 at 10:10 AM, Strifecorrupt said:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Haters who should leave this post and Lovers who can appreciate the proper chest size. 

Here I want to continue where this forgotten topic ended 

The reasoning behdin, why properly larger breasts are needed for this game is this.  Blade and soul is a mmo title, game that caught the players  attention by its visually stunning  graphic, which important part were indeed female breasts. It is objectively known fact, that everyone who ever played this game, and went to character creation, played with their character at least once by spinning it around and watching those nicely shaped objects jiggle. So yes female breasts are the selling point of this game, denying it, is absurd, just look on all the story characters, costumes etc..  Also it is necessary to take into account the demography of player base, which are mostly males. 

I would also like to point out that this topic should be spared of silly comments or arguments about health problems etc., since this is a fantasy and shoud be accepted in those lines,  no realism included, if you want a mmo with more realistic human body visuals, well than see you in BDO.  If you are one of those people who feel mentally and socially uncomfortable about big breasts, this game offers you your flat chested sliders, and if you want females without breasts at all, you are simply weird, but basicly you don't have to watch. Also I wanted to mention, that tall characters with maxed sliders for breasts, make them still look small, inappropriate.

Putting aside these for some bitter or not arguments, here is the absolute reason why larger breasts size option is a must and a reasonable demand.

And that is the MONEY.

Let’s be honest here, video game companies don’t make games to entertain you, but to earn money, to profit as much as possible, reasonably accepted by the fact that we all live in this economy driven world, you like it or not. Bigger breasts are a popular demand by part of the player base, so I suggest this for all the game developers who listen: make a paid service/option/item for increasing the bust size of one’s character, and thus make a profit. For a professional developer, such minor changes must be a matter of few hours of work. This way profit will equal entertainment, which gives it a reason to pass. Win win situation for both sides in a game, and I want to point that out again, main selling point is visuals.

Without further due

I wish you all nice day

+9001 i Read Bigger Breasts i click Like i agree but i want to see some Movement :3

The graphics are not realistic in the least, it is a cross between manga and western graphics. Skyrim boob jiggle that was made by modders for the different body types seemed to work fine on the realistic figures. The game Blade and Soul has a different art style and for me I think it kind of fits in with the art style. ( a bit cartoony).

Been playing with Black Desert Online character generator and can say their boob physics seem to be about right, but then their art style is different and is trying to be more realistic than Blade and Soul.

I would also like to point out that the OP does not know anything about mmo demography when it comes to the players gender, as shown in previous mmo titles the game population is usually split 60/40 when it comes to male and female players. I also happen to know and played with a few female gamers in other mmos who actually wanted huge breasts on their characters, and one who enjoyed playing a male character and wanted a huge pouch on him.

Let's just agree that they should add a new class, "Implants Master". Super high Defense and resists all damage and debuffs as they bounce right off. You don't get a character creation option. You are just two Huge Tittays. That should appease the boob crowd.

7 hours ago, Delte said:

I would also like to point out that the OP does not know anything about mmo demography when it comes to the players gender, as shown in previous mmo titles the game population is usually split 60/40 when it comes to male and female players.

Please this part is again off topic, but again If what you said would be true, it would mean that almost every 2nd person you meet in game is female, which is not. Without any proof, such statement can't  be considered truth. Also with such ratio internet wouldn't be full of these "girl gamer" videos, where many modern "philosophers" speak the truths of universe or stuff around those lines ...

Archived