Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Julia's? HAHA

blade-soul-11-23-15-1.jpg

Well, this game is based off of Hyung-tae's art, and he's an obvious thigh man. Also, imo, boobs are plenty big though I'm always up to see people walking around with weird proportions, especially if it isn't done ironically. Tip, shrink the waist and your rackorama tends to look bigger.

Like a lot of others in this thread I feel like the boobs can actually be smaller HAHA it covers my irl size but it only shows when wearing bra-type doboks like the Jiangshi one (which looks hilarious on small boobs bless my character). When wearing other stuff it still looks like I have a sizeable chest and it bothers me a bit.

19 hours ago, Rapthorne said:

PelI support this only if my Lyn can get a giant horse co­ck, if not, screw your double standards

Please also make females wear pants only (at least in char generator), males are also topless. Double standards.

BTW i also think the jiggle of females breasts in BNS is too... jiggly. Maybe a density slider would be an option from "water" to "rock solid" ;)

I'm a female player and most of the time I play as male.

BnS is the only game currently that I am very interested in playing a female charas.

I think the female physiques are aesthetically pleasing and ofcourse their outfits are what attracted me to this game the most :p

I think they should fix female Gon's breast since on certain outfit the bigger the boobs the weirder they look with their pointy-ness.

That's why I didn't give mine bigger sizes since it looks weird after it passed certain point. I'm all for big breast just as long as they look natural.

P.S. I have 5 characters at the moment in 5 different servers (the highest being a fem Lyn Summoner) 4 out 5 are females. That shows how much I love the design for the females in BnS :D

P.S.S. If you want to know I got a fem Jin (Ass), fem Gon (FM), fem Lyn (Summoner), Yun (KFM), and a male Lyn (BD)

This post does not agree/disagree with any previous comments. It is strictly informative.

Just a heads up about people complaining about the ridiculousness of the jiggle physics and the requests for a jiggle slider...

There are 3 ways to animate breasts in a video game:

1. Motion Capture - The Expensive Way

Even if other animations are motion captured, this requires creating an additional suit with more nodes in the chest area to capture the exact motion of a female's chest. It also requires an actress endowed enough for accurate capture that is still athletic enough to perform all the animations.

2. Hand Animation - The Long Way

Animating and tweaking every single frame by hand. This requires much more time from the animators and causes female models to require more production time than male models. Additionally, when animating by hand, its common for tweaks to be made on a per-costume basis. Take all the current and future races, genders and costumes and you have a lot  of production of time dedicated to animation alone.

3. Physics Engine - The Easy, Fast and Cheap Way

The current method. And the method used in many, many games. This method simply lets the physics engine handle breast animation. The same engine that handles hair, clothing and ragdoll physics of corpses. Want breast physics in your game? Who doesn't? It's not pervy. In most cases boobs that don't move look weirder than ones that do. Take the easy route and just let the Unreal engine handle it like all of your other physics. In this case, however, a "jiggle slider" would also reduce the movement of hair and cloth.

Some would call option 3 the "Lazy Way" and while I don't blame them... please keep in mind that in game development, time and money are our most valuable and RARE resources.

On 1/20/2016 at 0:51 PM, Mimette said:

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a feather jiggle that is going on. Sure bigger boobs.. I just wish they weren't so awkward when they move lol. 

I think we need to investigate that issue little closer, using all media devices.

On 1/20/2016 at 3:51 AM, Mimette said:

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a feather jiggle that is going on. Sure bigger boobs.. I just wish they weren't so awkward when they move lol. 

Realistically though they would be strapped down so tight they wouldn't move at all. Have you ever done any high impact sports without a sportsbra on? Not only is it a balance issue, but they'd also hurt. 

That breaks the realism more for me then anything. Like you would not be doing aerial spins and sprint style running with a bikkini top on even if are the most flat chested woman alive.

10 hours ago, PotatoPirate said:

Dude you entirely missed the point. You are so completely self absorbed in your own perspective (where you see the Lyn as an inherently sexualized race) that you fail to undestand that not everyone sees them this way. I and other people are advocating giving them breasts so that they can be pint sized fully grown women, because playing girls with woman hips and faces yet child chests in bikinis is disturbing to some. Unless of course, you're so against this idea because somehow a certain ratio of height + boobs = sex in your narrow mind. Lyn can be old, child-like, middle aged and teenaged depending on how you mix the sliders. If they give you this incredible freedom in every other aspect there is literally no reason you should not be able to have the whole body match the age.

Your entire argument is that you do not like that they are sexualized as they currently are (to you), so you will not allow anyone else the choice to make them un-sexualized to themselves because somehow your perspective is universal law. You know I absolutely hate giant bug eyed dorito chinned anime girls with high pitched voices, but do you see me going around advocating these choices to be taken out of character creation just because I don't like them? No. Because I'm not a narcissistic self important jerk who thinks the entire world should revolve around my personal tastes.

You should calm the *cricket* down, you are the one who missed the point, i just expressed my opinion (like i clearly said in my first post) and i never said it was "universal law", which for you equal to be a " narcissistic self important jerk who thinks the entire world should revolve around my personal tastes" it seems. Maybe unlike what you think you are the narcissistic self important jerk since you can't accept the fact that other people have different opinions...

Anyway let's just stop there since you put words in my mouth and you already know me after reading two posts it seems (or atleast that's what you seem to think). Also you might want to work on your aggressiveness issues.

15 hours ago, kittenesse said:

The thing with the lyn is that it's the fact that they're dolls and somewhat sexualized that's creepy. Less doll-like would make it feel more natural. Don't get me wrong. I love my baby Lyn, I just... I keep trying to make her feel less like a tiny child and more like a teenager or an adult, something that feels more comfortable for people to play with (people who do not have this dolli/Lolita obsession or fantasies). I just want the option. It doesn't have to be huge tits, but you know, more...comfortable, natural sized for the character.

I mean, even the Gon, the Yun, and the Jin have pretty huge tits, but they're also double the height of a Lyn. ._.

As for my Lyn I think of her more like a cute daughter that you dress up (> v <)

23 minutes ago, Mikhail said:

42a42539eba24d04ba803495385a607a718.gif

I just think most posters here are serious perverts lmao.

Can't even begin to believe you guys are serious.

I don't know if it's age or what, but this is both funny and relaxing.  I guess the older you get the less impact they have, but now, it's purely medicinal.  

11 minutes ago, Hazgaz said:

I don't know if it's age or what, but this is both funny and relaxing.  I guess the older you get the less impact they have, but now, it's purely medicinal.  

the older you get the less they effect you. that is for sure!

2 hours ago, Kostic said:

Realistically though they would be strapped down so tight they wouldn't move at all. Have you ever done any high impact sports without a sportsbra on? Not only is it a balance issue, but they'd also hurt. 

That breaks the realism more for me then anything. Like you would not be doing aerial spins and sprint style running with a bikkini top on even if are the most flat chested woman alive.

Very true lol. 

Archived