Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

20 hours ago, Twiko said:

Lol totally agreed xD

Same here. I dont mind big breasts. Actually I love them, its just in CERTAIN costumes the breasts defy gravity and jet out at a near 90 degree angle from the body. I don't like torpedo tits, just really weirds me out. But I do love Big Bosoms and you have my support.

Also, if anyone wants to talk about the Queues and my idea here's the link (meant for pre-alpha/beta master pack holders):

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ruwalk said:

I'm all up for more sliders. But if we're going to do bigger boobs...can we have a stomach slider please? .-.

Yun are GORGEOUS...but as a female...I have to say their backs would break trying to carry the boobs they already have with the itty bitty wastes they're rocking. Underbust size is just as important as actual bust size in terms of a woman's figure (and is partially why we have torpedo boob problem right now). You can sort of manipulate their tummies through the chest and pelvis sliders but really, the underbust and waists tend to stay the same. Just as a reference, it seems the minimum size for boobs in this game are C-cups, but again, that could be their minuscule waists distorting how big the boobs look. I know they're keeping to the original art style, but you can scale everything on the body and still keep the general feel.

Granted I'm also fine with how all the races look so far. The art style of this game is beautiful. But I do agree...fix jiggle physics please xD And give men more customization options. I applaud the game for giving men so many different hairs (it's a crime that so many games think men only want buzz cuts or super flat long hair), but they do need less muscular options. If I can build a dainty or muscular female, then we should be able to do the same for the men.

EDIT: I...don't see why people are so concerned about Lyn :S I view Lyn almost the same as hobbits: they're just tinier people. I think they've actually done a great job editing the female costumes for the transition onto Lyn bodies so far.

Totally agree. Id like to see more option to make the women with the big chests to actually look like they have the skeletal structure to support them w/o having regular visit's to the Chiropractor.

and on the Lyn...after playing many MMO's with lolli's in them, I do have to say that NC has done a pretty solid job of making the lyn look very "not" lolli....in many ways they really just look like cute fuzzy little people!

My whole argument is even little people have boobs...they're just little boobs. the complete absence of them is what gets most people I think...lack of mammary glands usually pushes the brain to see the subject as pre-pubescent. combine that with the adult looks...stances...makeup...etc, and that's what gets most people. they did a great job with the Lyn here, and the clothes are very respectful as well (can't say the same for the lolli race in tera...it screams perv). It's just that dividing line...not sure why asian MMO's can't make little people with normal people dimensions. look at gnomes and dwarfs in WoW, as an example...they are little people, but they have adult dimesions that make you think adult when you look at them. it's really the asian influence that for some reason has to make all these little people look like kids...with adult hips...

I mean cmon...do you know how hard it is for my poor lyn to get a date. even with the guy lyn! she's like "hey sexy man" and they're like, "hey Pogy! it's....woa....whats up with the chest on that Gon gal? it's like....uhh...err...they're swollen somehow...uh...why can't i look away?"

and my lyn is on the side screaming, "PAY ATTENTION TO ME !! I AM CUTE AND FUZZY !!"

8 minutes ago, Temjiu said:

Totally agree. Id like to see more option to make the women with the big chests to actually look like they have the skeletal structure to support them w/o having regular visit's to the Chiropractor.

and on the Lyn...after playing many MMO's with lolli's in them, I do have to say that NC has done a pretty solid job of making the lyn look very "not" lolli....in many ways they really just look like cute fuzzy little people!

My whole argument is even little people have boobs...they're just little boobs. the complete absence of them is what gets most people I think...lack of mammary glands usually pushes the brain to see the subject as pre-pubescent. combine that with the adult looks...stances...makeup...etc, and that's what gets most people. they did a great job with the Lyn here, and the clothes are very respectful as well (can't say the same for the lolli race in tera...it screams perv). It's just that dividing line...not sure why asian MMO's can't make little people with normal people dimensions. look at gnomes and dwarfs in WoW, as an example...they are little people, but they have adult dimesions that make you think adult when you look at them. it's really the asian influence that for some reason has to make all these little people look like kids...with adult hips...

I mean cmon...do you know how hard it is for my poor lyn to get a date. even with the guy lyn! she's like "hey sexy man" and they're like, "hey Pogy! it's....woa....whats up with the chest on that Gon gal? it's like....uhh...err...they're swollen somehow...uh...why can't i look away?"

and my lyn is on the side screaming, "PAY ATTENTION TO ME !! I AM CUTE AND FUZZY !!"

HAHAHA! <3 I will agree that it's strange they can't seem for the life of them to make little people without chibi-fying them. If they had little boobs it probably would make things less weird.

Your cute little Lyn will have a prince! Don't worry! 

On 1/20/2016 at 2:10 AM, Strifecorrupt said:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Haters who should leave this post and Lovers who can appreciate the proper chest size. 

Here I want to continue where this forgotten topic ended 

The reasoning behdin, why properly larger breasts are needed for this game is this.  Blade and soul is a mmo title, game that caught the players  attention by its visually stunning  graphic, which important part were indeed female breasts. It is objectively known fact, that everyone who ever played this game, and went to character creation, played with their character at least once by spinning it around and watching those nicely shaped objects jiggle. So yes female breasts are the selling point of this game, denying it, is absurd, just look on all the story characters, costumes etc..  Also it is necessary to take into account the demography of player base, which are mostly males. 

I would also like to point out that this topic should be spared of silly comments or arguments about health problems etc., since this is a fantasy and shoud be accepted in those lines,  no realism included, if you want a mmo with more realistic human body visuals, well than see you in BDO.  If you are one of those people who feel mentally and socially uncomfortable about big breasts, this game offers you your flat chested sliders, and if you want females without breasts at all, you are simply weird, but basicly you don't have to watch. Also I wanted to mention, that tall characters with maxed sliders for breasts, make them still look small, inappropriate.

Putting aside these for some bitter or not arguments, here is the absolute reason why larger breasts size option is a must and a reasonable demand.

And that is the MONEY.

Let’s be honest here, video game companies don’t make games to entertain you, but to earn money, to profit as much as possible, reasonably accepted by the fact that we all live in this economy driven world, you like it or not. Bigger breasts are a popular demand by part of the player base, so I suggest this for all the game developers who listen: make a paid service/option/item for increasing the bust size of one’s character, and thus make a profit. For a professional developer, such minor changes must be a matter of few hours of work. This way profit will equal entertainment, which gives it a reason to pass. Win win situation for both sides in a game, and I want to point that out again, main selling point is visuals.

Without further due

I wish you all nice day

The breast/chest slider can make them so big already its purely comical. How much bigger do they need to be?

And if you mean for Lyns. Don't know what to tell you.

2 minutes ago, MeiShiori said:

The breast/chest slider can make them so big already its purely comical. How much bigger do they need to be?

And if you mean for Lyns. Don't know what to tell you.

Matter of perspective, I would like to see bigger on yun, if people want bigger on lyn I don't care either. General idea is +- for both sides, let people create their charasters as they want, it's not like anyone is  forced to move the slider left or right.

22 hours ago, Strifecorrupt said:

It's not like I did not expect these kind of posts, but I quite don't understand where my post is toxic. Obviously you are not reading but just pushing your personal frustration. My aim was never to offend anyone but if someone sees it like that, it's their subjective impression. 

Sigh, it's toxic in the way that you were not at all funny about what you wanted or anything like that. You were insulting to women themselves.

Anyway, I support more sliders indeed, it's just the way your post came off that was really nasty. 

BTW, smallest boob sliders = VERY big still. 

I demand more smaller boob sliders then. :)

I think the chance for gigantic breast size should be in the form of a rare outfit drop.  Genetically speaking, there is always one person with gigantic something...  Even in certain Anime, only a few stand out as being "gigantic".    

Examples Cattleya from Queen's Blade

500x_c20090819_qb_14_cs1w1_521x640.jpg

1 minute ago, Hazgaz said:

I think the chance for gigantic breast size should be in the form of a rare drop.  Genetically speaking, there is always one person with gigantic something...  Even in certain Anime, only a few stand out as being "gigantic".    

Examples Cattleya from Queen's Blade

500x_c20090819_qb_14_cs1w1_521x640.jpg

damn, would need to farm whole day/night ><

Bigger boobs would make this game look stupid and like a 18+ mmorpg, there is already one that exsist for that. also i would have a refound of my 120$ and quit playing this game. And others feel the same, alot of others, Big streamers like soda,Baj,shorty,star and onwards.

Im not a hater, just putting out the obvious facts.

I was hoping to make some proper udders, and a character akin to the sorceress in Dragon's Crown, but I can't seem to get them to "hang" right. They always end up, as someone said, like torpedos.

And who cares if Lyn's are "sexualized" with big boobs? How does this present a problem? Given large breasts are more often than not representative of sexual MATURITY it would also have the effect of making them more like midgets and less like children.

5 minutes ago, syphex97 said:

Bigger boobs would make this game look stupid and like a 18+ mmorpg, there is already one that exsist for that. also i would have a refound of my 120$ and quit playing this game. And others feel the same, alot of others, Big streamers like soda,Baj,shorty,star and onwards.

Im not a hater, just putting out the obvious facts.

Literally who? And I thought this was already an 18+ mmorpg.

It is objectively known fact, that everyone who ever played this game, and went to character creation, played with their character at least once by spinning it around and watching those nicely shaped objects jiggle. So yes female breasts are the selling point of this game, denying it, is absurd, just look on all the story characters, costumes etc..  Also it is necessary to take into account the demography of player base, which are mostly males. 

Wow, someone is stuck in 2006. There are lots of statistics concerning the ratio of male/female gamers and I suggest you do your homework before posting erroneous garbage.  I can also say with certainty that this female player did not spin her character around to watch her boobs jiggle. Stop making up crap.

That being said, I think you should be able to make your character's boobs as big as you want. It's your choice if you want your toon to look like a spectacle and my choice to laugh at you while I kick your ass in PvP.

On 1/20/2016 at 6:18 AM, Telethia said:

Okay, can we have both options tho. As a girl, I wanna make some of my Yun more sporty, with smaller boobs than is currently available, for one of my specific characters, without making her chest concave and boobs sag to her knees you feel. Even the smallest boob size is bigger than mine irl QQ But then I want my gon with giant boobs.

But let's be real, can we like fix the actual boobs we have already though? I've seen some horror scenes with people that don't know how boobs are supposed to look from the side. Like, Gon with the maximum on all, and then they put on the Ashes in the fall costume, and suddenly they have torpedoes pointed straight towards the sky on their chests, and it just looks...weird. Anti gravity torpedo boobs. Fix boob physics.

So yeah, more sliders options in terms of size are always good.

I had a hard time with my Gon, which I love the most as a race, and I think there is still something wrong with her boobs........also can we add in the Lyn boobs? 

I am using a GON and I find it impossible to NOT make large breasts. I adjusted the slider to a -7 and it still looks massive. 

I would prefer to make mine with large shoulders but aye thats just a fetish of mine LOL.

On the other hand I would want the character customization to be as detailed as that of AION but thats just me.

You can't create it that realistic at the moment, it is cartoonish but OK.

Portraits_160117_000_zps2abfudng.jpg

Come on seriously?!? How big do the tits have to be. 

3 minutes ago, Piper said:

Wow, someone is stuck in 2006. There are lots of statistics concerning the ratio of male/female gamers and I suggest you do your homework before posting erroneous garbage.  I can also say with certainty that this female player did not spin her character around to watch her boobs jiggle. Stop making up crap.

That being said, I think you should be able to make your character's boobs as big as you want. It's your choice if you want your toon to look like a spectacle and my choice to laugh at you while I kick your ass in PvP.

Interesting, but talking about garabe, in ideal situation it would be nice if there were more female players in bns but that's not in paar with truth. You are not trying to convince everyone there are more female players over male in this game, if so prove it, but that's going again off topic. About pvp, yeah I don't know how to pvp in this game, was waiting for realese in west, to discover everthing for 1st time, story, areas etc.  even if I could play bns on asia. 

i do approve some tig ol bitties but we shouldnt make it too much big.. like scarlet blade did..  all i need is some gon breasted lyn ( joking) . 

jokes aside.. i do wish jin gets a bit of love with this topic as well.. as i main assassin.. i want to have this :/

Archived