Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I initially minimised it. In the undergarments, they looked fine, but when trying on that cheongsam-ish outfit, they seemed kind of flattened for some reason. And not in a good way either; the shape was highly unnatural with that outfit on. So I shifted it up a little bit. :x

As a girl (and an artist), I'd like to see sizes on both ends for larger and smaller breasts. I was surprised actually, given the art concepts and such I expect sizes more along the lines of other games (I'm thinking Tera, but I can't really remember. They did have really weird jello bodies though.) The only thing that didn't surprise me is the boob physics and superposition bra haha. It would be cool if that were an option you could turn off.

The only other thing that bugs me about character creation is the waist for females. Selecting a character "build" for both genders is just choosing between mixed body proportions. That's not a build. I'd kill to be able to make a proper hour glass or straight build on girls by adjusting how the waist cuts in at the sides.  All that said though, this game is obviously following a highly stylized artistic direction of Hyung Tae Kim. While I think some aspects of his style are kinda whack like rocket boobs, greasy skin and CLAMP legs, he's still an amazing artist all the same. Much respect.

1 hour ago, Sibylla said:

It's already possible to make some ridiculously big boobs and you want more ?! where will be the limit ? since it's never gonna be enough for some people...

Adding a slider for the Lyn would only sexualized them even more imo.

So you're saying having breasts is inherently sexual? You can't just have them and be normal?

1 hour ago, Enamour said:

Idk I think my Gon's chest is fine. I believe it's more in the shoulders that you have to work with:

And this was going with a "modestly busty" size (i.e. around 8 or so for Gon female on breast size). I'm tempted to make them a bit smaller and uplift them a bit. Don't get me wrong, I love boobs like the next dude (just saying in general of course) but I don't like torpedoes LOL 

Totally know what you mean. I think "torpedo" describes what I was thinking when I saw the Gon shape...I'm not honestly sure I've ever seen a chest that looked like that.

overall, in about 5 different tries with female skins, i ended up reducing size on 4 of them, so I'm with ya. I finally hit the nail on the head with a jiwan setup, realistic w/o being weird, creepy, or over the top. Now i just need to reduce jiggle and I'll be happy!

speaking about exercise equipment...do you know that hand held thingy thta vibrated back and forth that they used to have infomercials about? supposed to exercise your arm muscles? could you imaging one of those in our characters hands? I think the vibrations from the breasts alone would cause glass nearby to shatter...

The thing with the lyn is that it's the fact that they're dolls and somewhat sexualized that's creepy. Less doll-like would make it feel more natural. Don't get me wrong. I love my baby Lyn, I just... I keep trying to make her feel less like a tiny child and more like a teenager or an adult, something that feels more comfortable for people to play with (people who do not have this dolli/Lolita obsession or fantasies). I just want the option. It doesn't have to be huge tits, but you know, more...comfortable, natural sized for the character.

I mean, even the Gon, the Yun, and the Jin have pretty huge tits, but they're also double the height of a Lyn. ._.

6 minutes ago, kittenesse said:

The thing with the lyn is that it's the fact that they're dolls and somewhat sexualized that's creepy. Less doll-like would make it feel more natural. Don't get me wrong. I love my baby Lyn, I just... I keep trying to make her feel less like a tiny child and more like a teenager or an adult, something that feels more comfortable for people to play with (people who do not have this dolli/Lolita obsession or fantasies). I just want the option. It doesn't have to be huge tits, but you know, more...comfortable, natural sized for the character.

I mean, even the Gon, the Yun, and the Jin have pretty huge tits, but they're also double the height of a Lyn. ._.

Yeah, that's sorta what i was getting at too :) make them look like small women, and we'll see them as....small women. not 8 yr old girls with adult clothes on. that's creepy. small imp like woman (who looks like a woman) is very different!

that being said, I like my Lyn. shes in a full coverage costume, and looks very cute! I can't put her in some of the costumes tho....it starts to move into creepy at that point. Id post a pic...but I've been in queue since this morning on another toon, the thought of starting over again gives me nightmares.

1 hour ago, PotatoPirate said:

So you're saying having breasts is inherently sexual? You can't just have them and be normal?

No i didn't say having breasts is inherently sexual, but breasts are associate with sexuality in most cultures. What i say is that in the context of the game, adding the possibility of having Lyn (which are a childlike race) with big breasts would sexualized them even more than they already are.

59 minutes ago, kittenesse said:

Lets just have the slider for small, flat-chested boobs to huge, gigantic boobs for all characters.  yes! all the other races should be able to be flat chested or have giant tits. *nods*

And... sure xD Man bulges please. loooolll

This! 

Let ppl make the character they way they want! ^^

If we're serious, can we have flat tits and bigger dicks then?

I mean some of us wanna see a bulge  on males, and some of us

wanna look like Poharan-chandesu!

Also, yes add boobies/bulge to Lyn's while we're at it.

Is this weird yet?

I'm all up for more sliders. But if we're going to do bigger boobs...can we have a stomach slider please? .-.

Yun are GORGEOUS...but as a female...I have to say their backs would break trying to carry the boobs they already have with the itty bitty wastes they're rocking. Underbust size is just as important as actual bust size in terms of a woman's figure (and is partially why we have torpedo boob problem right now). You can sort of manipulate their tummies through the chest and pelvis sliders but really, the underbust and waists tend to stay the same. Just as a reference, it seems the minimum size for boobs in this game are C-cups, but again, that could be their minuscule waists distorting how big the boobs look. I know they're keeping to the original art style, but you can scale everything on the body and still keep the general feel.

Granted I'm also fine with how all the races look so far. The art style of this game is beautiful. But I do agree...fix jiggle physics please xD And give men more customization options. I applaud the game for giving men so many different hairs (it's a crime that so many games think men only want buzz cuts or super flat long hair), but they do need less muscular options. If I can build a dainty or muscular female, then we should be able to do the same for the men.

EDIT: I...don't see why people are so concerned about Lyn :S I view Lyn almost the same as hobbits: they're just tinier people. I think they've actually done a great job editing the female costumes for the transition onto Lyn bodies so far.

4 hours ago, Sibylla said:

No i didn't say having breasts is inherently sexual, but breasts are associate with sexuality in most cultures. What i say is that in the context of the game, adding the possibility of having Lyn (which are a childlike race) with big breasts would sexualized them even more than they already are.

Dude you entirely missed the point. You are so completely self absorbed in your own perspective (where you see the Lyn as an inherently sexualized race) that you fail to undestand that not everyone sees them this way. I and other people are advocating giving them breasts so that they can be pint sized fully grown women, because playing girls with woman hips and faces yet child chests in bikinis is disturbing to some. Unless of course, you're so against this idea because somehow a certain ratio of height + boobs = sex in your narrow mind. Lyn can be old, child-like, middle aged and teenaged depending on how you mix the sliders. If they give you this incredible freedom in every other aspect there is literally no reason you should not be able to have the whole body match the age.

Your entire argument is that you do not like that they are sexualized as they currently are (to you), so you will not allow anyone else the choice to make them un-sexualized to themselves because somehow your perspective is universal law. You know I absolutely hate giant bug eyed dorito chinned anime girls with high pitched voices, but do you see me going around advocating these choices to be taken out of character creation just because I don't like them? No. Because I'm not a narcissistic self important jerk who thinks the entire world should revolve around my personal tastes.

Archived