Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my honest opinion... BnS is the only mmo on market that could handle this positive change. I would say that Julia's original outfit could be the reference for how max sliders should look like. Since launch I've changed the appearance of my character 7 times, would do it gladly again if sliders would be upgraded. Other option is some selected costumes, but that would be really pricy with less options... but in the end if there would be no other choice, it would be still better than nothing. 

On off topic I would say yun got such hard to get proportions.  Especially hands ...

Some of you want a more "natural jiggle", but the OP did explain that if you wanted more realism, you'd find it in other games like BDO.

Personally, I have a Gon Female and love how she looks in most of her outfits, but even though I set my chest size slider to exactly on the ZERO mark, her chest gets ridiculously too big with certain outfits. With the red and white one from a founders bundle for NA launch, the chest is a bit much. w

Except for her blonde hair, I made her look as closely like myself as possible, but I can't even say that anymore because of how certain outfits just force a super huge chest size onto "me", as an avatar. I get a bit uncomfortable wearing certain outfits because when someone is running past me, I can usually tell when they're "checking me out", and they look like dirty creepers who lurk for a bit too long, making me have to move off to the side somewhere. When they follow, I run away - a lot.  w

It's when someone is running by, but stops in their tracks just a few inches behind your character, because that's how most people get a better look at other players' characters.

I prefer for my character to look more elegant or pretty than I care for her to have such sex appeal. The race itself has little problem with the sexy look, because of how they're designed, but just shooting for "pretty" is such a struggle.

I like wearing the white hate with the grey ribbon on it with my wedding dress, along with the white-framed shades that I've had since the game came out in NA. That's one of my prettier ensembles.

When I thought one of our new outfits, which is currently in the Hongmoon Store, was nice looking, I hated how it made me so top-heavy! >_<;

On 11.02.2018 at 9:39 PM, Nothingness39 said:

More women have been playing games and MMOs since 10-20 years, now it's half of the women population who play, therefore half of the players is female  .  And there are plenty of reasons why people play the game, other than the breasts size, like the eastern setting, the classes being fun to play, the story, the magnificent graphics.  I'm female and I spend more time admiring the view, and taking screenshots, than actually playing the game.  But one aspect I think is a totally turn off is the ridiculously gross big breasts that some of the female NPCs have, and some who made their female characters with ridiculously gross big breasts.  In RL, mines are small, size B, and I can assure you there is not one moment in my life when I wished mines were bigger.  No, I think mines are PERFECT!  Most of my alts are males, and the few females I have, I made them with  the PERFECT breast size, petite.

Just mind your own character, everything will be easier. Flat-bony-manly characters disgust me, but i can simply look away. You do the same when you see a buxom one, problem solved or just ctrl + f and have fun with what you consider '' perfect ''.

Also, let's not forget that this game is not getting any graphical or modelling update ... ever.

Did somebody start with this topic with the assumption that people (actually men) play MMOs because of jiggling breasts? WEIRD jiggling (I must highlight) breasts? Really?

Its not the second, nor third, nor hundredth reason someone play an MMO. C'mom... really?

If unreal, CG fake brasts are your thing, go mod Skyrim or search for r34 sites.

On 14/02/2018 at 3:12 PM, Strifecorrupt said:

So much contradiction in these posts and salt.... please keep it without emotions. People play games for many reasons, if someone is satisfied by doing milions of damage to boss while watching huge numbers popping up, it's their stuff. I won't judge. 

Same. Idk whats up with some people, everything needs to be a safe space for them to the point where they have to report a comment I made for deletion when it didnt even attack them. Its all about stupid safe spaces now.

Oh did i mention the game is rated M? Forgot to mention that.

• 1 month later...

Maybe a complain about.. how Undefeated costume.. despite being Bikini top.. doesn't improve the look of my character's breast :tired: and that's a costume behind paywall... compare with *FREE* Ashes in fall which do its wonder

for my gunslinger

screenshot_170930_003_by_stealthflanker-

and for my main.

screenshot_180210_013_by_stealthflanker-

• 1 month later...

I can't say I'm a big fan of enormous chests but perhaps that's because I'm female myself. I have an average size and am content with it. To be honest besides for breastfeeding these things are just in the way and annoying. Any kind of sports require special support and how I wish they weren't stigmatized to be something sexual so that we, like men, could just walk around without a shirt in summer and enjoy the sun on our skin. Sounds ridiculous, right? Well, think about it. They aren't beneficial to females at all besides for feeding their young.

Realism aside, feel free to give us the option of even bigger sizes but please do make smaller sizes an option as well. Lynn also need a chest slider. Perhaps also make it more realistic by having us adjust the left and right side separately. Males could also use more sliders while we are at it.

You're not going to get bigger chest sizes for female characters than are already in the game, not only because I am ACTIVELY swatting the devs' hands away from the "Put Larger Boobs in BNS" button, 24/7, and sleeping with just one eye open in case someone tried to while I was sleeping. I won't allow it, so you won't get it. It's as simple as that. So NO bigger boobs for you! If you want to look at bigger boobs, go elsewhere online for that sort of thing. The sizes in this game are way too insane, as it is. All you're asking for is a bigger, sloppy clipping nightmare than the game already has with all of their character models, hair, and costumes that make little to no sense.

You're not getting bigger boobs in BNS, so give up. It's up to ME, I have the final say-so, and I won't allow it.  XD

Archived