Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

On 3. 8. 2016 at 0:29 PM, JoannaRamira said:

Still can get those ears? :D

On 3. 8. 2016 at 1:23 AM, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Serah Farron Here from Scarlet Blade... lmfao... Wink*

The Game is dead and Vendetta is a joke... it got hacked first day lol... tryed BNS now... and facepalming... ppl complain about not enough big Boobs... but they allready soo hugeee... i mean come on thats so freaking ugly... torpedo boobs... and u want them even bigger?

Why not fix... ping first... and ask them why they removed hell island... removed all weapons and accesory paths upgrades alternative play style ways.. and way more...

BUT NAH NEED MORE BOOBS...

Males are ridioculse low minded...creatures Q~ Q bns will die soon too 

PS: Correction This Servers ^-^

But maybe before that u get your Boobs if u pay 1000$ a Month for there so called events... even scarletblade had real events.... this bns game call marketplace p2w updates events,.. hahahahahaa~ =,D

So much hate ... you should let it go... also no ping problem here

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3.08.2016 at 1:23 AM, StellaNoxFleuret said:

The Game is dead and Vendetta is a joke... it got hacked first day lol... tryed BNS now... and facepalming... ppl complain about not enough big Boobs... but they allready soo hugeee... i mean come on thats so freaking ugly... torpedo boobs... and u want them even bigger?

That is true, the Gons boobs have ugly shape in like the half of costumes. That is the reason i prefer Jin and Kun, but they have too small boobs.

I wish they would fix the problem with some costumes for gon female where the breasts are pointy as *cricket*. Nipples look like the point of a rocket? Seriously why is the no roundness option in the game. Where you could chose whether you like them pointy or round. The ones right now look ridiculous. Also some costumes like the scorpion one that u get from the wheel reduces the size of the breasts(the ass looks fantastic tho).The stalker costume has a nice roundness bit it shrinks the size a little bit. the only one i found that had a nice combination of size and roundness is the ghost costumes u get for beating either blackram soldiers to get coins and exchange at the exchange merchant.

2 hours ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

I wish they would fix the problem with some costumes for gon female where the breasts are pointy as *cricket*. Nipples look like the point of a rocket? Seriously why is the no roundness option in the game. Where you could chose whether you like them pointy or round. The ones right now look ridiculous. Also some costumes like the scorpion one that u get from the wheel reduces the size of the breasts(the ass looks fantastic tho).The stalker costume has a nice roundness bit it shrinks the size a little bit. the only one i found that had a nice combination of size and roundness is the ghost costumes u get for beating either blackram soldiers to get coins and exchange at the exchange merchant.

And some increase size

36 minutes ago, Strifecorrupt said:

For now lets not stray from breasts... 

Look at that pic, ain't those big enough to cover her entire face? and you guys want it bigger.. ugg...

We've already got enough of those large proportioned (obese) gon and you want to add bigger breast on top of that? 

On August 18, 2016 at 0:49 PM, Ishtar said:

This!

Screenshot_160818_001.jpg

Cant do those detailed faces with gon.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but there's nothing wrong with Gon faces. 

AAkChFx.jpg

I prefer more realistic facial features.

Also, no offense, but, how does your Jin breathe? :x

22 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Look at that pic, ain't those big enough to cover her entire face? and you guys want it bigger.. ugg...

We've already got enough of those large proportioned (obese) gon and you want to add bigger breast on top of that? 

Priorities and Preferences 

On 20/1/2016 at 5:58 PM, Strifecorrupt said:

Yes more natural jiggle animation is kinda other problem, and would need more looking into. It would be nice if they took in consideration both suggestions. 

they have successfully done that in Dark Elf Lineage, so this is surely not big problem.

Archived