Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind bigger breasts, but as a female myself I can't help myself but laugh at how these "boobs" look. They look like legit lemons glued onto a chest. And those physics i just  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

but besides that, the bigger the better

10 hours ago, AriaEnia said:

Men who have flat butt because they're skinny :D

Eat some more will ya

HEY! My guy aint skinny.. he's smexy, but ass ... not found :[,

please fix in an emergency patch tyvm

• 1 month later...

I think Gon don't need this since they can already go to extreme levels, that lead to very weird looking  angles with certain outfits. So if they really do this they need to look into some outfits like the crimson initiate for example. It could probably use a few more polygons in the breast area and gravity should be factored in.

I think Yun are ok and maxed chest  does already go into the extreme, but certain outfits can reduce or increase the breats so having a bit of extra breast couldn't hurt I guess. But NCSoft should also try to fix the outfits and make them more predictable in terms of breast behaviour. it sucks when you create a character but you can't preview your favourite outfit and once in game you realize that you don't like it.

Jin on the other hand are always maxed out for me, i think they could definitely use more size. But even Jin have certain outfits (like sandraider or the dark/white wanderer for example) that  result in extreme boobs while others look ok.

If you're playing an mmo for the boobs you seriously need to go out there and meet some people... Or..there're some specific sites on the internet which could help you with your problem.. And If I have to be honest, when I see huge boobs ig, I know its a guy behind it and I seriously pity him..  

2 hours ago, Ethria said:

If you're playing an mmo for the boobs you seriously need to go out there and meet some people... Or..there're some specific sites on the internet which could help you with your problem.. And If I have to be honest, when I see huge boobs ig, I know its a guy behind it and I seriously pity him..  

Then you'd seriously be wrong a lot of the times.  :p  Let me guess, you think only males play Scarlet Blade :p

finally i knew the reason of this laging.. boobs take tooooooooooooooooooooooo much server space.. kwkwkwkkwkwkwkwk... hmm bow bout add 1 more option... breast teasing... hohohohohohoohoho..

2 hours ago, Brand X said:

Then you'd seriously be wrong a lot of the times.  :p  Let me guess, you think only males play Scarlet Blade :p

Scarlet Blade..? The game which was shutted down..? I guess boobs weren't enough for that game to stay alive, right? :) 

4 hours ago, Ethria said:

Cricket your attitude is not in harmony with hongmoon teachings... Master Hong would not be proud, let go of hatred.

Archived