Forums

Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

I'd have to agree. The game looks great and is quite fun ....BUT THE TORPEDO BOOBS NEED TO GO. It pretty much wrecks the look of some amazing outfits. Sure I'd be happy having a bigger option as well but it's not necessary. Changing the look is needed however. Also the physics are kinda scary.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, breasts larger than the Infernal Lord, bouncing around wildly and freely in the nature. Definitely a must! If you wanna ruin the games aesthetics that is.

The breasts are already pretty large in this game, how much bigger do they need to get for people to be satisfied. I was quiet dissatisfied that I couldn´t make my KFM´s breasts.

However, there are other games where you can have insanely large breasts ( if thats what you desire ) Scarlet Blade or whatever it´s called has this and there are enough hentai games out there.

Long story short: No need for even bigger breasts in an mmorpg.

honestly, I don't see the benefit of this. I love boobies, but you don't even see them when you are playing the game. If you're the type of person who rotate 180 and shake around just to see your character's boobs jiggle, get a fking life..LOL

I think there was a way to increase the slider limit since they are client side. Don't remember where I saw it but with some googling think you can manage to find it.

If you looked through the korean character presets you might've noticed that some of them were more "gifted" than what you can do in game right now.

Indeed i am here only for boobs. When we are on it i would like to get pair or two pairs of boobs on back. It is shame that while running forward i cannot amuse myself with female milk glands.

But to not sound overly sexists i want male dicks exposed on same level as female attributes. We need to cater to female players as much as we do for male audience. So more male sexy and gay outfits. Maybe some furry stuff, they are still in basements butlet them enjoy this game as much as rest of the world enjoys it.

20 hours ago, LIliahn said:

Just because you're into children, oh sorry, i mean lolis, doesn't mean everyone else is, please go back to ogling children if breasts on a grown woman offends you

Are you saying that only grown women have large breasts? 

8 minutes ago, AhriYun said:

Are you saying that only grown women have large breasts? 

No he is saying that if you do not like big tits you are pedo. Just as right as saying that if you have sports car you need to compensate for size of some body part.

2 minutes ago, marcnaw said:

No he is saying that if you do not like big tits you are pedo. Just as right as saying that if you have sports car you need to compensate for size of some body part.

And the dumbest thing that I've read today goes to that person..

• 1 month later...

I am absolutely for it. Things like boobs really need some looking into. I mean, them jiggling like some sort of jelly is, while hilarious, also very creepy and unnatural. As for male chest, I play a Gon male and would certainly appreciate their masculinity, especially because they are not so well clothed as Jin or Lyn for example. Come to think of it, most of their costumes are open on the chest part and if you don't have nicely done boobs on that part, well, I certainly find the most attractive feature of my male character to be his face.

On 1/19/2016 at 8:21 AM, gasjelly said:

So big breasts are meant to be the 'normal' sized breast then? So... those women who are 'flat chested' and 'no breast' are not women? Are weird? 

Wow. How insulting.

And yes, women do play this game too you know. 

I would say this game has more modest outfits than most mmos, e.g Tera. 

I ALSO think, the breasts can become OBSCENELY large in this game, so I don't understand why you'd want breasts that literally cannot fit on the body.

Go and play Scarlet blade if that's your thing. Seriously. I don't think I'd like to play with someone who is as toxic as you.

Hmm tumblrs over there ---->

Archived