Strifecorrupt

Larger breasts size

I'm in the "let's have less than a D" camp.

But as far as larger sizes go, I'd prefer quality over quantity, myself. I want more vertices on the breasts. As it is now, if you max out the slider, you get Lego Boobs. :(

Sahkee   
On 1/20/2016 at 5:10 AM, Strifecorrupt said:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Haters who should leave this post and Lovers who can appreciate the proper chest size. 

Here I want to continue where this forgotten topic ended 

The reasoning behdin, why properly larger breasts are needed for this game is this.  Blade and soul is a mmo title, game that caught the players  attention by its visually stunning  graphic, which important part were indeed female breasts. It is objectively known fact, that everyone who ever played this game, and went to character creation, played with their character at least once by spinning it around and watching those nicely shaped objects jiggle. So yes female breasts are the selling point of this game, denying it, is absurd, just look on all the story characters, costumes etc..  Also it is necessary to take into account the demography of player base, which are mostly males. 

I would also like to point out that this topic should be spared of silly comments or arguments about health problems etc., since this is a fantasy and shoud be accepted in those lines,  no realism included, if you want a mmo with more realistic human body visuals, well than see you in BDO.  If you are one of those people who feel mentally and socially uncomfortable about big breasts, this game offers you your flat chested sliders, and if you want females without breasts at all, you are simply weird, but basicly you don't have to watch. Also I wanted to mention, that tall characters with maxed sliders for breasts, make them still look small, inappropriate.

Putting aside these for some bitter or not arguments, here is the absolute reason why larger breasts size option is a must and a reasonable demand.

And that is the MONEY.

Let’s be honest here, video game companies don’t make games to entertain you, but to earn money, to profit as much as possible, reasonably accepted by the fact that we all live in this economy driven world, you like it or not. Bigger breasts are a popular demand by part of the player base, so I suggest this for all the game developers who listen: make a paid service/option/item for increasing the bust size of one’s character, and thus make a profit. For a professional developer, such minor changes must be a matter of few hours of work. This way profit will equal entertainment, which gives it a reason to pass. Win win situation for both sides in a game, and I want to point that out again, main selling point is visuals.

Without further due

I wish you all nice day

you seriously need to go out and meet real women...

Delte   
On 22/01/2016 at 9:59 PM, Strifecorrupt said:

Please this part is again off topic, but again If what you said would be true, it would mean that almost every 2nd person you meet in game is female, which is not. Without any proof, such statement can't  be considered truth. Also with such ratio internet wouldn't be full of these "girl gamer" videos, where many modern "philosophers" speak the truths of universe or stuff around those lines ...

Well a simple google search and you get a lot of information about this http://www.pcgamer.com/researchers-find-that-female-pc-gamers-outnumber-males/

Here is one link to get you started. http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/4/9669110/pew-research-center-female-gamers-statistics

Need I go one and copy anymore links?

Chewma   

I want to reply to this....I really do, but last time I tried to actually say something that was out in left field like this they blocked me for 24hrs. All I have to say is, you want them then start a Twitter about it and spread it on blade and soul. Trust me

Syckpie   

How about bulge sliders as well, nothing screams MONEY more than bouncing crotch on a massive ripped eyecandy well made male character, cause this is fantasy like the topic states,and well, we would looove to see some fat big fantasy between legs happening so we too can shake and shiver at the sight of greatness :D

Fuz   

I want a slider for crotch  size.

Edited by Fuz

On 1/20/2016 at 0:51 PM, Mimette said:

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a feather jiggle that is going on. Sure bigger boobs.. I just wish they weren't so awkward when they move lol. 

Options / Physics / Off

It only affects the breasts as far as I'm aware.

Edited by Nightbasilisk

On 30. 1. 2016 at 2:14 PM, Delte said:

Well a simple google search and you get a lot of information about this http://www.pcgamer.com/researchers-find-that-female-pc-gamers-outnumber-males/

Here is one link to get you started. http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/4/9669110/pew-research-center-female-gamers-statistics

Need I go one and copy anymore links?

Your posts are like, I want to prove something, I really want to show this guy how wrong he is,  but I can't even read what I post... that's kinda .. well just read  those links you post,  than reply. And while at it, read properly what I was posting. 

Lup   

I don't see the problem, if you don't want bigger breasts, don't max them out?
I never max the breast out on my char, I don't like it. 

Options are wonderful aren't they?

I still want boobs on my lyn. Definitely not DD, but, hey I want the option, just like the ones who want to get bigger dicks on their chars, I'm for that too.

My biggest issue is the unrealistic jiggling: The breasts jiggle as if they were filled with air, not meat and blood.

My suggestion is to tune the "breast physics" simulation so that there's less breasts jiggle and deformation, particularly if the breasts are large.  Larger breasts equals more mass, and the simulation should try to take that into account.

I wouldn't mind if the breast slider allowed for larger breasts as well, particularly for some races.

Xiuyu   
1 minute ago, AryaDragonhunter said:

My biggest issue is the unrealistic jiggling: The breasts jiggle as if they were filled with air, not meat and blood.

My suggestion is to tune the "breast physics" simulation so that there's less breasts jiggle and deformation, particularly if the breasts are large.  Larger breasts equals more mass, and the simulation should try to take that into account.

I wouldn't mind if the breast slider allowed for larger breasts as well, particularly for some races.

The problem I have with the jiggle is that, they don't move at all when you're running. Only when you stop or turn slightly. Just... what?

Also, breasts are large enough, damn, they're TOO LARGE already.

24 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

The problem I have with the jiggle is that, they don't move at all when you're running. Only when you stop or turn slightly. Just... what?

Also, breasts are large enough, damn, they're TOO LARGE already.

They do move while you're running, this is easy to notice if your character has large breasts. Here's a link to a YouTube video for example (skip to 7:39):

The breasts are not too large for some of the races, IMO. And not giving other people the option to have larger breasts because you think they're too large doesn't make sense, because nobody is forcing you to max out the boob sliders :)

Edited by AryaDragonhunter
Oops, forgot to add a not in the last sentence :) Also added link to YouTube-video.

On 20.1.2016 at 3:31 PM, Strifecorrupt said:

It's not like I did not expect these kind of posts, but I quite don't understand where my post is toxic. Obviously you are not reading but just pushing your personal frustration. My aim was never to offend anyone but if someone sees it like that, it's their subjective impression. 

NONSENSE! Off with such mentaility, nowhere was your post toxic. Never apologize, never bow down, always laugh at the claims of "offense". The only thing that post did is draw out idiots who don't know the meaning of curvy. I'm with you here, more body shape sliders in general would be nothing but a good thing.

Edited by TheRealElvis
A bit of tweaking.

Xiuyu   
5 minutes ago, AryaDragonhunter said:

They do move while you're running, this is easy to notice if your character has large breasts. Here's a link to a YouTube video for example (skip to 7:39):

The breasts are not too large for some of the races, IMO. And not giving other people the option to have larger breasts because you think they're too large doesn't make sense, because nobody is forcing you to max out the boob sliders :)

No one is forcing me to max the boob sliders, but I have to deal with looking at people running around with non-moving tumors on their chests. I don't want to see that. It's disgusting enough already.

3 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

No one is forcing me to max the boob sliders, but I have to deal with looking at people running around with non-moving tumors on their chests. I don't want to see that. It's disgusting enough already.

Then don't look at them, don't pay attention. That is Your problem, not the one's who likes big tits.

Xiuyu   
Just now, TheRealElvis said:

Then don't look at them, don't pay attention. That is Your problem, not the one's who likes big tits.

How can I not pay attention? They take up the entire screen, along with their mountain thighs. Literally larger than mountains in the game. It's gross and needs to stop.

Just now, Xiuyu said:

How can I not pay attention? They take up the entire screen, along with their mountain thighs. Literally larger than mountains in the game. It's gross and needs to stop.

Too bad, use Ctrl+F. Just because you don't like it, doesen't mean everyone should suffer because of your selfishness.

Xiuyu   

Too bad, use Ctrl+F. Just because you don't like it, doesen't mean everyone should suffer because of your selfishness.

People in the game shouldn't have to suffer because of a few trolls who want to max their boob slider to be larger than their body. The game needs to have its limits.

1 minute ago, Xiuyu said:

People in the game shouldn't have to suffer because of a few trolls who want to max their boob slider to be larger than their body. The game needs to have its limits.

Freedom of choice > feelings. Always, no exceptions.

2 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

Some people have to deal with looking at characters with small or virtually no breasts, that must be a traumatic experience for them. Not to mention the disproportionate, huge, long legged characters that look like giants on stilts.  And characters with red hair is so disgusting! I'm gonna suggest that they remove this ugly hair color, because I hate it.

Yeah, all that stuff was sarcastic, but I hope you get my point :) I don't want to get dragged into a (off topic) discussion here, though, so I'll leave it at that.

Xiuyu   

Freedom of choice > feelings. Always, no exceptions.

You already have freedom of choice. You can already make them ridiculously large. What you already have > wanting what you already have. Always...

7 minutes ago, Kuruchu said:

Please, burn you cancerous scum. Go to some lewd anime uguu girls website where you can get your sexual frustration off there. ; )

You're in the wrong game. Here

Besides, rather "cancerous scum" than a feelings fighter that is worthless by All standards.

Edited by TheRealElvis

Enamour   
3 minutes ago, Kuruchu said:

Please, burn you cancerous scum. Go to some lewd anime uguu girls website where you can get your sexual frustration off there. ; )

Uh not defending the guy posted but was this really necessary? Do you actually want someone to burn because they feel others feel different? C'mon now...