Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

12 hours ago, Susumimi said:

Were there other slides in additional to chest size/cleavage? I'm playing a Jin right now with max chest size and it's at most half the size. Something like body fat or body thickness?

Well..

12 hours ago, K4t said:

No. Torso size.

Yes. There are seven sliders that influence this.

In addition to primary height width and size, the Shoulder Width, Torso Size, "body thickness" slider-- which is labeled Build, as well as character height also have an effect. Careful with the shoulder width/torso size sliders though, unanticipated effects wearing certain outfits. I'll let you figure out what combination of sliders gives you what you are looking for.

That Jin character is actually maximum character height and build. So I'm sure you're thinking, wow, so she's giant?

hobxtjw.jpg

Well... no. She's a short stack lol! Shorter even than the default.

@Susumimi This character isn't twice as large as yours if you did what you said you did...(possibly around 15-20%)

...she is Half as tall. The proportions of the character not linked to those seven sliders are scaled down proportionally to create the illusion enhanced size. That's why I used the word perceptually before. Not maximum numerically, but perceptually. And it works.

;)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BS however... Korean censor that thing and NA/EU essentially parroting it.  where are those whiteknights telling our version *CAN* be different than others... we may have tokens for dungeon legendaries, have less RNG in upgrading soul... but why the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ we must also abide on what kind of outfit we have ? This is NA not Korea and Korean Internet law doesn't apply here.

How to tell a character was created by a 14 year old who'd never seen a real girl:

-Massive chest

-Massive hips

-Tiny waist

-Garish, over-the-top make-up

Also, just gonna put this out there... but if you're going to ask for the option to make boobs bigger, then the opposite should be true too. Make the slider go all the way to almost flat if you want to go the extremes.

2 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

The BS however... Korean censor that thing and NA/EU essentially parroting it.  where are those whiteknights telling our version *CAN* be different than others... we may have tokens for dungeon legendaries, have less RNG in upgrading soul... but why the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ we must also abide on what kind of outfit we have ? This is NA not Korea and Korean Internet law doesn't apply here.

NcWest does not legally own Blade and Soul, the NcSoft developers in Korea do. NcWest is only a middle man in releasing, publishing and maintaining BnS in the west and legally has no right whatsoever to do any kind of own modifications into the game. NcWest can only ask permission from the developers if they can change or add features because if NcWest does their own modifications without asking and getting permission into the game then NcSoft would have the legal right to terminate the contract between them and NcWest meaning no more BnS in Na or Eu because copyrights. So if Ncsoft devs say no then west wont get any changes Ncwest are trying to get.

LOL, that toon in those pictures is a disfigured mutant.  (IMO of course)

FWIW, I am going to have to buy a character alteration thingamabobber because of several things I missed at character creation:

I made a petite yun for reference

when you reduce overall size things, several sliders don't follow the general trend which leaves me having to individually reduce things

1) finger length/hand size.   they stayed way too long

2) bust volume. when overall toon size is reduced, leaving slider at zero leaves too much I guess you would say "volume" and it looks out of proportion. I have to take the slider to w/e -8 or something to regain correct proportion

and finally:

3) shininess. what the hell is this shiny business?   the toons look like they are made of some kind of plastic

and finally FINALLY

#inb4necro

Wow, this thread is still alive for months.

So much talk about boobies.

Fun fact: sudden camera motions in short clips causes sometimes boobies extreme stretching / bounching. I got one scene where it will happens.

But has Tera not big boobies? How much mmos are knowning about big boobies (with or without slider in character generator).

More women have been playing games and MMOs since 10-20 years, now it's half of the women population who play, therefore half of the players is female  .  And there are plenty of reasons why people play the game, other than the breasts size, like the eastern setting, the classes being fun to play, the story, the magnificent graphics.  I'm female and I spend more time admiring the view, and taking screenshots, than actually playing the game.  But one aspect I think is a totally turn off is the ridiculously gross big breasts that some of the female NPCs have, and some who made their female characters with ridiculously gross big breasts.  In RL, mines are small, size B, and I can assure you there is not one moment in my life when I wished mines were bigger.  No, I think mines are PERFECT!  Most of my alts are males, and the few females I have, I made them with  the PERFECT breast size, petite.

14 minutes ago, Xenosaga said:

Wow, this thread is still alive for months.

So much talk about boobies.

Fun fact: sudden camera motions in short clips causes sometimes boobies extreme stretching / bounching. I got one scene where it will happens.

But has Tera not big boobies? How much mmos are knowning about big boobies (with or without slider in character generator).

Well tera got some cash bigger breasts items... and than some with temporary, which could result into these respectable sizes https://imgur.com/a/6kC7a

You know boobies and beautiful girls are also part as selling points, to make game interesting for many male players, especially in eastern countries.

The last time i know is adult mmo "Scarlet Blade". It's girl-only mmo, there are no male chars. But after some months, it's more requested to add male gender to Scarlet Blade.

You can say it is mostly requested by female players.

Tera has also this with sexy girls.... for selling factor to male players. It's still not dead mmo. Uncensored version goes more further, but in EU / NA it's censored so far i know.

BnS has also censored version in some countries.
Actually, i don't care much about boobies. For me, it's important game has good game mechanics, good story, interesting crafting system, economy / market. Good example is Black Desert which has pretty much many choices, you can do almost many ways to level up or make big money.

Boobies or nude girls, it's useless if game is bad / corrupted / p2w / too expensive. Scarlet Blade showed how exactly went totally wrong thanks to greedy company.
Aion is too expensive and it's p2w game, even it has characters looks great.

6 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

LOL, that toon in those pictures is a disfigured mutant.  (IMO of course)

and what are you doing here XD, you won't see people advertising smaller size unfortunately

6 minutes ago, Laoshottie said:

if anything, we need like multiple sliders for booty shape

Sure thing.

2 minutes ago, Stacey Banks said:

That looks awesome. Hope we get this soonish

Except we won't :S

5 hours ago, Nothingness39 said:

More women have been playing games and MMOs since 10-20 years, now it's half of the women population who play, therefore half of the players is female  .  And there are plenty of reasons why people play the game, other than the breasts size, like the eastern setting, the classes being fun to play, the story, the magnificent graphics.  I'm female and I spend more time admiring the view, and taking screenshots, than actually playing the game.  But one aspect I think is a totally turn off is the ridiculously gross big breasts that some of the female NPCs have, and some who made their female characters with ridiculously gross big breasts.  In RL, mines are small, size B, and I can assure you there is not one moment in my life when I wished mines were bigger.  No, I think mines are PERFECT!  Most of my alts are males, and the few females I have, I made them with  the PERFECT breast size, petite.

Well im sorry for your discomfort, but you know.. some guys like them big and bigger :3.

Just now, JoannaRamira said:

yes, because the mod only works on Jin /playdumb

Which is why im rooting for the original version to be released. Not the bullshit sold in VT merchant/Hive Queen which turned me off so badly. 

Jin boobs are best boobs for sure.

Yeah, that one looks kinda meh.

Archived