Forums

Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DawnNoir said:

I came in this thread to make this exact same comment.  Fair is fair, right?

Personally I think the equivalent of boob jiggle isn't bulge jiggle, but pec flex. Gotta get chest equality right first and foremost... >_>

20 minutes ago, Lifesong said:

Personally I think the equivalent of boob jiggle isn't bulge jiggle, but pec flex. Gotta get chest equality right first and foremost... >_>

Agreed. Smite has it with some of the musclebound gods, so the tech exists.

I'm in support of both ideas, bigger SLIDER (we should probably specify that...saying bigger gobblestoppers precludes a requirement, not an option), and less jiggly. 

I would actually be in support of a few more sliders to adjust shape. There's something about the Gon chest region that looks off..they're too flat up top, and too much pointy at the nip...not sure how to explain it best, but big (and small) breasts tend to follow a much more natural pattern (and look much more beautiful as a result). Most of the female models in this game look like they have oddly shaped water balloons as breasts (that's how they jiggle IMO...like a huge water balloon, not a regular mammary gland). 

So I'd like to see more detailed sliders. Something like, as an example, fullness in width and depth. the "wider" slider in game right now only really pushes them "out" leaving a bigger gap inbetween, which again looks less natural and more plastic surgeon style (didn't know they had plastic surgeons in the game!). so a fullness width slider would literally make them wider in the center as well. the depth slider would give more fullness at top, and make them less water balloon looking.

And while were on the subject...whats with giving the female toons chest sliders, but the male toons NO chest slider? it's bad enough that half the Gon's in game look like they encountered a head shrinking tribe, but they're all stuck with the same "toned" but slightly flat chest. Not to quote a teenage euphemism, but "Not all men are the same size".

Heuhuehue. OK hormonal teen euphemisms off.

44 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk said:

Bigger? We need to be able to make them smaller.

The slider all the way to the left with build far left is still massive.

That's a fair point. Although I'd say that some classes can get smaller then others, still it would be beneficial to have the slider increase in both directions.

And while were at it, can we get a slider for the Lyn? the whole Lolli thing really just creeps me out, at the least we can make them look like teeny women instead of little girls. 

12 hours ago, Mimette said:

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a feather jiggle that is going on. Sure bigger boobs.. I just wish they weren't so awkward when they move lol. 

I cried when I got in on launch and they were just all over the place. I was snickering to myself so hard that I woke my boyfriend up. xD 

3 hours ago, Temjiu said:

That's a fair point. Although I'd say that some classes can get smaller then others, still it would be beneficial to have the slider increase in both directions.

And while were at it, can we get a slider for the Lyn? the whole Lolli thing really just creeps me out, at the least we can make them look like teeny women instead of little girls. 

I have to admit that even though the Lyn are absolutely adorable... I don't really appreicate the lolita thing going on. I feel weird seeing them in skimpy outfits and they look like babies.

the first thing i did in character creation was go to lyn and made my blade dancer. who happens to be male.
after i made a kung fu master and looked at the races that could be it, switching between male and female, i switched to gon female and was like "well then" because the other female races had fairly reasonable attire for fighting.

I support bigger boobs! Let it jiggle!

I also support boobs options to Lyn. Not everyone likes their beastgirls loli. I would love giving mine some decent boobs! <3 

Off-topic but i also support skimpy gear to Lyns that happen to choose growing boobs too! 

2 hours ago, kittenesse said:

I cried when I got in on launch and they were just all over the place. I was snickering to myself so hard that I woke my boyfriend up. xD 

Hehe yeah, in spite of me being a guy i chuckled a bit myself, it was like, "C'mon, really?" even if you tipped her upside down and hooked her up to a vibration exercise machine you wouldn't get that kind of movement. fat cells just don't move like dat. someone got stuck in their early teen fantasies methinks.

EDIT: exercise, not supersize. man, talk about a freudian slip....guess I was in the right thread for it!

2 minutes ago, kittenesse said:

I wouldn't mind the skimpy outfits so much if they were a bit more... teenager-y?more adult like? Theyre so cute and I'd just love to have the option to do what we wish to do with all characters. ^_^ i do love the char design though. 

Indeed! That's why i pointed out skimpy outfits would be only available for those with boobs (adult-looking body). Adding skimpy outfits to current Lyn bodies may bring "complications".

4 minutes ago, Lienn said:

Indeed! That's why i pointed out skimpy outfits would be only available for those with boobs (adult-looking body). Adding skimpy outfits to current Lyn bodies may bring "complications".

Amen to that. >_> I see some lyn and it's like "no baby, you show too much, go put on a jacket and pants and a blanket and a scarf! show nothing!" 

4 hours ago, Temjiu said:

I'm in support of both ideas, bigger SLIDER (we should probably specify that...saying bigger gobblestoppers precludes a requirement, not an option), and less jiggly. 

I would actually be in support of a few more sliders to adjust shape. There's something about the Gon chest region that looks off..they're too flat up top, and too much pointy at the nip...not sure how to explain it best, but big (and small) breasts tend to follow a much more natural pattern (and look much more beautiful as a result). Most of the female models in this game look like they have oddly shaped water balloons as breasts (that's how they jiggle IMO...like a huge water balloon, not a regular mammary gland). 

So I'd like to see more detailed sliders. Something like, as an example, fullness in width and depth. the "wider" slider in game right now only really pushes them "out" leaving a bigger gap inbetween, which again looks less natural and more plastic surgeon style (didn't know they had plastic surgeons in the game!). so a fullness width slider would literally make them wider in the center as well. the depth slider would give more fullness at top, and make them less water balloon looking.

And while were on the subject...whats with giving the female toons chest sliders, but the male toons NO chest slider? it's bad enough that half the Gon's in game look like they encountered a head shrinking tribe, but they're all stuck with the same "toned" but slightly flat chest. Not to quote a teenage euphemism, but "Not all men are the same size".

Heuhuehue. OK hormonal teen euphemisms off.

Idk I think my Gon's chest is fine. I believe it's more in the shoulders that you have to work with:

oRR9F3D.jpg

And this was going with a "modestly busty" size (i.e. around 8 or so for Gon female on breast size). I'm tempted to make them a bit smaller and uplift them a bit. Don't get me wrong, I love boobs like the next dude (just saying in general of course) but I don't like torpedoes LOL 

Ok guys....

Point 1:

IF YOU SEE YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND REVIEWS... YOU SHOULD KNOW BnS HAS PRETTY BIG BOOBIES. Accept it, this is how game designed. If you don't like it, don't buy or play it.

(I know Tera and Skyforge have bouncy boobies -- same reason for you if you know it!~They have also less covered clothes and bikinis... accept it. BDO will have it too, same point.)

Point 2:

YOU DON'T NEED SET SLIDERS TO MAXIMUM. Because this way you get biggest boobies. Stop talking like you cannot do something about it. You did it!

Point 3:

STILL HATE SEE BOOBIES ON YOUR CHAR WHOLE TIME? Get another race, dude. Lyn or male races. Stop talking if if you can still select other classes. You choose it.

The game is already known since 2012, we already know we will see big boobies and sexy bodies. IT'S REALLY A MIRACLE PEOPLE STILL TALKING BADLY ABOUT BOOBIES.

You know it alreeeeeeeeady in 3 whole YEARS AND STILL NOW TALKING? 3 YEARS!!!! Are you from below the biggest rock? I cannot believe this thread. *facepalm*.

Please stop this. This is plain stupid. Who are you actually if you still don't know it?

It's already possible to make some ridiculously big boobs and you want more ?! where will be the limit ? since it's never gonna be enough for some people...

4 hours ago, Temjiu said:

Adding a slider for the Lyn would only sexualized them even more imo.

Archived