Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Haters who should leave this post and Lovers who can appreciate the proper chest size. 

Here I want to continue where this forgotten topic ended 

The reasoning behdin, why properly larger breasts are needed for this game is this.  Blade and soul is a mmo title, game that caught the players  attention by its visually stunning  graphic, which important part were indeed female breasts. It is objectively known fact, that everyone who ever played this game, and went to character creation, played with their character at least once by spinning it around and watching those nicely shaped objects jiggle. So yes female breasts are the selling point of this game, denying it, is absurd, just look on all the story characters, costumes etc..  Also it is necessary to take into account the demography of player base, which are mostly males. 

I would also like to point out that this topic should be spared of silly comments or arguments about health problems etc., since this is a fantasy and shoud be accepted in those lines,  no realism included, if you want a mmo with more realistic human body visuals, well than see you in BDO.  If you are one of those people who feel mentally and socially uncomfortable about big breasts, this game offers you your flat chested sliders, and if you want females without breasts at all, you are simply weird, but basicly you don't have to watch. Also I wanted to mention, that tall characters with maxed sliders for breasts, make them still look small, inappropriate.

Putting aside these for some bitter or not arguments, here is the absolute reason why larger breasts size option is a must and a reasonable demand.

And that is the MONEY.

Let’s be honest here, video game companies don’t make games to entertain you, but to earn money, to profit as much as possible, reasonably accepted by the fact that we all live in this economy driven world, you like it or not. Bigger breasts are a popular demand by part of the player base, so I suggest this for all the game developers who listen: make a paid service/option/item for increasing the bust size of one’s character, and thus make a profit. For a professional developer, such minor changes must be a matter of few hours of work. This way profit will equal entertainment, which gives it a reason to pass. Win win situation for both sides in a game, and I want to point that out again, main selling point is visuals.

Without further due

I wish you all nice day

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I belive it was clearly stated in text of the opening topic, that this possible service was not aimed for everyone. Everyone has their own personal preferences, which should be respected, but where those who like flat chested can adjust their character in that particular preference, those who like bigger sizes can't. Especially im personally dissapointed with yun race.

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a feather jiggle that is going on. Sure bigger boobs.. I just wish they weren't so awkward when they move lol. 

Okay, can we have both options tho. As a girl, I wanna make some of my Yun more sporty, with smaller boobs than is currently available, for one of my specific characters, without making her chest concave and boobs sag to her knees you feel. Even the smallest boob size is bigger than mine irl QQ But then I want my gon with giant boobs.

But let's be real, can we like fix the actual boobs we have already though? I've seen some horror scenes with people that don't know how boobs are supposed to look from the side. Like, Gon with the maximum on all, and then they put on the Ashes in the fall costume, and suddenly they have torpedoes pointed straight towards the sky on their chests, and it just looks...weird. Anti gravity torpedo boobs. Fix boob physics.

So yeah, more sliders options in terms of size are always good.

Who doesnt love Big mammary glands? seriously?! Since we are born, all we long for is those gazoongaz with perfectly blessed white syrup of Love, Life and aLL time Happiness!

btw, why cant i increase the chest size of my male char? -____-" Males need some meat there too you know?

42 minutes ago, Twiko said:

Lol totally agreed xD

There's a reason vintage cone bras went out of style, and should never come back :Y

Still, I'm not against it just like, if they did, make it...better. No more cone boobs, please. Downwithconeboobs2k16

40 minutes ago, PrinceMark said:

Who doesnt love Big mammary glands? seriously?! Since we are born, all we long for is those gazoongaz with perfectly blessed white syrup of Love, Life and aLL time Happiness!

btw, why cant i increase the chest size of my male char? -____-" Males need some meat there too you know?

Uhm the better question is why can't you increase the crotch size of your male character amirite or what? :^) Im jk
sort of.

the male bodies are harder for me to customize, personally, but I'm always on board for the option of more customization offers. Especially the male Gon bara chests, right?

Just now, Telethia said:

Uhm the better question is why can't you increase the crotch size of your male character amirite or what? :^) Im jk
sort of.

the male bodies are harder for me to customize, personally, but I'm always on board for the option of more customization offers. Especially the male Gon bara chests, right?

yep!

btw, dont measure it when its sleeping... >,..,<

Hate me all you want but i'm against it.

As you said, a *part* of the players wants this. There is also a *part* of the players who would be against this. Who would that be you ask? Me for example. I really dont like the thought of people running around with two water melons as boobs. I just find it unattractive and not nice to look at.

Also you are wrong that boobs are a big selling point of this game imo. I play the game for the combat system and the pve content (which is.. pretty unavailable at the moment D:). You are also wrong in another point. I play a male character and did not once play around with boobs in the character creation :P

To summ it all up, sure some people want it. But there is also the other faction that wouldnt want this. 

Oh, i wouldnt have anything against a better animation though. Just already annoyed by how huge the breasts of my friends characters are... they look like frcking torpedos or something especially when you make them sort of ... triangular lol.

But back to topic. I honestly doubt tha any of these two requests has a reasonable chance of success. The game is out for multiple years now. Generally in economics what you do at this point is let the "Cash Cow" produce her cash. For this what you do are fixes and more content to keep players in your game and busy so they spend more money / longer time and thus money in your game. The success of your request would be dependant on whether or not breast look reasonable when you raise the slider's cap value - or if they have to change something else for this to happen. Also keep in mind that the change would have to be made in korea since it's about appearance and you need the same in all versions in order to have tournaments and stuff between them. And the game is out there for years now.. and either the request wasnt made or it wasnt successfull because it's not worth the effort. Either way, it wasnt a thing in korea so chances are it wont happen. Not that i would complain tho lol.

9 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

Hate me all you want but i'm against it.

As you said, a *part* of the players wants this. There is also a *part* of the players who would be against this. Who would that be you ask? Me for example. I really dont like the thought of people running around with two water melons as boobs. I just find it unattractive and not nice to look at.

Also you are wrong that boobs are a big selling point of this game imo. I play the game for the combat system and the pve content (which is.. pretty unavailable at the moment D:). You are also wrong in another point. I play a male character and did not once play around with boobs in the character creation :P

To summ it all up, sure some people want it. But there is also the other faction that wouldnt want this. 

Oh, i wouldnt have anything against a better animation though. Just already annoyed by how huge the breasts of my friends characters are... they look like frcking torpedos or something especially when you make them sort of ... triangular lol.

But back to topic. I honestly doubt tha any of these two requests has a reasonable chance of success. The game is out for multiple years now. Generally in economics what you do at this point is let the "Cash Cow" produce her cash. For this what you do are fixes and more content to keep players in your game and busy so they spend more money / longer time and thus money in your game. The success of your request would be dependant on whether or not breast look reasonable when you raise the slider's cap value - or if they have to change something else for this to happen. Also keep in mind that the change would have to be made in korea since it's about appearance and you need the same in all versions in order to have tournaments and stuff between them. And the game is out there for years now.. and either the request wasnt made or it wasnt successfull because it's not worth the effort. Either way, it wasnt a thing in korea so chances are it wont happen. Not that i would complain tho lol.

I don't deny that there are people like you with your opinion, I believe I'm repeating myself here again. Also I said it's the selling point of this game, but more specified, it's one the selling points of the game. I also understand that developers here in west can't do single thing, but as a suggestion they can move it on ncsoft in Korea,  also western version is bit different than asian ones, so why it couldn't be different in this aspect too. And here is the thing, people ask for both options, smaller and bigger sizes, I mean why not do both, both sides will get what they want.

On other note I quite do not understand what are you scared of? bigger breasts, I mean when I play I barely look on how other players characters look, expect I'm in town and they just wander to my screen, but that's again personal point of view. 

So big breasts are meant to be the 'normal' sized breast then? So... those women who are 'flat chested' and 'no breast' are not women? Are weird? 

Wow. How insulting.

And yes, women do play this game too you know. 

I would say this game has more modest outfits than most mmos, e.g Tera. 

I ALSO think, the breasts can become OBSCENELY large in this game, so I don't understand why you'd want breasts that literally cannot fit on the body.

Go and play Scarlet blade if that's your thing. Seriously. I don't think I'd like to play with someone who is as toxic as you.

3 minutes ago, gasjelly said:

So big breasts are meant to be the 'normal' sized breast then? So... those women who are 'flat chested' and 'no breast' are not women? Are weird? 

Wow. How insulting.

I ALSO think, the breasts can become OBSCENELY large in this game, so I don't understand why you'd want breasts that literally cannot fit on the body.

Go and play Scarlet blade if that's your thing. Seriously. I don't think I'd like to play with someone who is as toxic as you.

It's not like I did not expect these kind of posts, but I quite don't understand where my post is toxic. Obviously you are not reading but just pushing your personal frustration. My aim was never to offend anyone but if someone sees it like that, it's their subjective impression. 

1 hour ago, Telethia said:

There's a reason vintage cone bras went out of style, and should never come back :Y

Still, I'm not against it just like, if they did, make it...better. No more cone boobs, please. Downwithconeboobs2k16

c;

We are on 1 line here.

28 minutes ago, Strifecorrupt said:

It's not like I did not expect these kind of posts, but I quite don't understand where my post is toxic. Obviously you are not reading but just pushing your personal frustration. My aim was never to offend anyone but if someone sees it like that, it's their subjective impression. 

It is pretty much insulting for you to say that: people are weird for liking smaller breasts or no breasts. What about the women who have none or smaller?
I guess you didn't think of that since you seem to think the game has no female players, or 'less' as you say. Alot of female players are hidden because they don't like to be known as females for obvious reasons. 

It's also insulting for you to say: "Normal/proper breasts are big" like you say here: " Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Haters who should leave this post and Lovers who can appreciate the proper chest size.  "

That is all. 

Archived