Unable to use Marketplace and Ping issues?

Hello, i've played BnS CBT and I was unable to use the Marketplace, it was just say Temp unavailable, try again later. I once asked people in the game and someone said to restart client and so I have, and yet it still doesn't work. BnS has finally launched and its been a few days, yet still nothing, same thing with the unavailable. Could it be my internet or would it be them? I'm gonna need the Marketplace if I would like to make some money and it sucks that I can't use it. Could someone help me with this please? 

Also, during the CBT, everyone was talking about Ping, I mean, even to this day, everyone is talking about ping, but someone once said when you check your ping, if you see more than Client.exe, then you should call your ISP? I looked using Resource Monitor and I saw numerous "Client.exe" from BnS, im not exactly sure if that is normal or not, but I know which IP Address the server is in and yet my Ping still seems rather high instead of what it should normally be, around 60-70. It will sometimes spike to 100-110 for some reason. Any thoughts on that, please?

The screenshot I took shows I currently got 70 ping. f017fd8320.png

Archived