Bandit Hideout DCs me every time! D:

Mynelle

Okay so I've been playing Blade and Soul for about a day now, only run int a couple issues, mostly lag and the occasional DC. (Which happened on load screens.) Well, about an hour or two ago, I finished one of the main quests and the next objective was to go to Bandit Hideout Dungeon. Which I had gone into before, no problem. But, this time, I DCed while in the loading screen! So, I tried again. And again. 4 more times... And finally decided to lower my graphics settings. Didn't help. Lowered them to the "optimize for lower-end PC thing" didn't help. Tried upping my ping with WTFast (never even used the thing before) and I think that made it worse and didn't help. I have logged off and on and retried about 15 times now and no luck. My computer isn't the best but it runs decently without much lag on a decent graphics setting, And like I stated above, I even lowered the settings. Tried windowed mode. All that.

I know it's a day after launch so things are a bit crowded and you're still working out kinks but I have waited 5 years for this game to come out in NA, and was very pleased with the gameplay and storyline up until the DC. I don't really know if it could be my computers fault or the server? >.> But others have reported the same on different sites... so hopefully this will address soon.

Hey the same thing is happening to me, i tried several times to go inside the bandit hideout and keeps disconnecting. I only went in there once with the help of a friend while we were in a party together but that was the only time i was able to go in. Have you figured out a solution to this problem? If so please tell me :(

I sincerely hope it's not the same error as this one. Because if it is, it doesn't seem like there's much to do to fix it...
I managed to get past Bandits Hideout by standing out front and waiting for it to load (read: almost an hour) and that worked, but I got the same error in the dungeon after Bandit's Hideout. Now I can't even get onto Iksanun to check to see if it's fixed. ._.;

I made that thread day one of Head Start and it's still an issue. :/

Archived