Disconnected from Server.(1000)(132,10054) Error??

Isamaar

i have the same issue since yesterday... i log in then i wait in the queue and when the game loads at about 80% it gives me this error and crashes... every time. i have a laptop near and on the laptop i have no issues. what can i do? the desktop is my main system...

Same issue guys. I am from Romania. This issue occurs even when i play in beta. Can any1 help us with this bug, cause its unplayable. I get kicked, i have to rejoin the server then wait 5 to 10 min in queue, I can't play like this.

Please fix this issue cause u are losing players. Thank god i didn't buy any packs for this game  

I get this message only when I try to enter the Bandit Hideout near Everdusk... The area loading screen with the little running thing at the bottom comes and freezes, then after a minute I get the disconnected fom server 1000 error message.

On 1/20/2016 at 2:20 AM, George18 said:

I'm pretty sure it means your region is one of those blocked ones, you have to use VPN

(2000) and (3000) are region blocks, (1000) is not, im in colorado and have the same issue now for a couple days.

Archived