Lag/lag spikes

Magrock

So last night I started noticing some lag(high ping) and some lag spikes. This has continued for something like 10hours now and it's unplayable. I get many seconds of spikes, and very high delay on skills. Now, if it was my internet that would be fine - but I have pinged servers all over the place, speedtest, pingtest - you name it. All other games I've tried are also perfectly fine. Everything is working perfectly, except Blade and Soul. Anyone have this issue?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First I had problems with the NClaunchers like 10 times as it got error. Then when the launcher reinstalled I finally could start downloading the file. Which then dropped down to 1 kb/s so I had to restart the installation of the client. When I'm FINALLY done I get connection problem.200 for 3 hours. Just to get in to a game which is lagging too much to enjoy at all. This is really going down the drain fast for me. It was a really promising game though but the launch totally failed..

10 hours ago, Zaltek said:

Nop. It's actually on there end. I can't do anything because of those spikes.

@Layerbranch use pingplotter and traceroute it to the server ip. then send an image here so we can compare

Sorry I couldn't respond. I went to bed as my local time was a bit late. I will give it a few days off and see if they somehow can fix or give us a few tips about how to fix the lag. I am sure it's not my internet and it's not my computer either. So I guess you are right when you say that on their end. Good luck and hopefully this game will be playable soon.

Hi, got similar issue, when I was first time in dungeon yesterday, it started to spike during boss fight, i was circling the boss and once in while i heavily spiked, resulting in mispositioning, this was happening all evening on each mob i tried to use skills and circle him at the same time, really annoying :(  From what I heard on other forums, it seems like this is server issue. My FPS was between 60-120 all the time and network pings are around 100-140ms from Ireland, so it might be really server itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived