Blade and Soul Black screen

NekoSki

As it says in the title when I start up the game I hear the music but I have no video what so ever. I have tried everything I can think of to fix my problem but nothing works. I am playing on a laptop and I am also on Windows 10. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

I think this should be moved to https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/439-bug-reports/

now to anwser your question

Might be your drivers, I saw some people having issues with that, can you say more about you Laptop?

Like what graphic card is it?

Processor?

RAM?

You could be low spec with hardware, maybe that's why.

for the future, if you're planing to play any games, check your laptop specifications first.

This website can help you compare it, if you can run it or not.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/blade-and-soul-beta/11363/?p=a

As RavTH said, this is the wrong section to be posting technical issues.

The Can You Run it website is an excellent website that helps people determine whether or not they can run a game they want to play before buying it.

However, you're playing on a laptop, and no matter what kind of laptop you have, unless it's an Alienware gaming laptop, it won't be able to run this game smoothly, if at all.

The reason, or most likely reason you're having a black screen is due to your GFX card, and you're most likely using the integrated GFX card.

If your laptop came with a dedicated GFX card, go into control panel and device manager and enable the dedicated one and disable the integrated card. Integrated GFX cards doesn't have the necessary capabilities required to run most games.

There are a few tutorials online that'll help you switch from integrated GFX card to the dedicated one. All you need to do is search for them.

Archived