Players abusing the distrubtion methods

Arcteren

just play with people you know lol.. clearly this shouldnt be fixed because there is already a stupid work around which just lessens the chances of this happening.

or just disable it during combat and add a voting system.  i havent seen a votekick yet either.. so i guess when that goes in do this aswell.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that should be fixed ASAP. Even NCSOFT could do it, just do not allow to change loot rules once you walk in into dungeon or even when you are in combat mode.

Also, they should fix bidding system. It should be that once you made a bet - leaving, disconnecting, getting to other zone, praying or begging does not cancel it. Only higher bid cancels your bid. That would make way more sense.

7 minutes ago, Startrance said:

Or NcSoft should remove the option to change loot options, they should have 1 certain loot option for everyone.

And a group leader in a random dungeon fiender shouldent be able to change the loot, problem solved.

why do they need to do this when you can just group with people on the same server.. oh yeah finding people is easy cause chat isnt spammed all day long. You could also use clan members!.. but you will need to wait for a space or more to come online.. brilliant solutions already exist! why should they fix broken mechanics when such a simple and easy fix is already freely available.

On 1/29/2016 at 1:48 PM, Sorcerer21b said:

Simple solution, add in a vote. When the party lead changes the loot rules, everyone in the party gets to vote on it. 

That can easily be abused by having multiple party members that are friends with each other and changing the loot so only they can get it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2016 at 10:16 AM, Rvn said:

This happened twice to me in one day, I made a ticket and got an automated response back. What I wonder is if this is even against the TOS ?

Will they even punish the players that do this because this is just going to happen more and more until it is fixed. 

I'm almost sure it is, its probably just written in a hard to understand way.  This is more or less exploiting a system to gain items.  Just because its part of the game doesn't make it legal.  It more of "oh your the only person who needs stuff form here, so change the settings".

Avoid cross-server dungeons but if you have to go in there prepare to be trolled.

If you do have to go there remember to act like a douchebag because you will be sure that others will too, and they will.

When leaving dungeon after run type on /p all caps "*CRICKET*, bitches!"

Enjoy your time in cross-server dungeons to the fullest.

On 1/20/2016 at 10:01 AM, Lock6 said:

Hello,

While we appreciate your frustration, we do not allow players to call each other out in this way on the forums.

Don't know if it has been said before, but a simple solution to this problem would be to disable loot distribution method while someone in the party is participating in a fight and/or make it a vote to change the method.

Just now, MeowMeoow said:

Don't know if it has been said before, but a simple solution to this problem would be to disable loot distribution method while someone in the party is participating in a fight and/or make it a vote to change the method.

Now this would be actually a solution but then again, the mods would be soon out of jobs if the game was fun to play.

On 1/20/2016 at 3:01 AM, Lock6 said:

Hello,

While we appreciate your frustration, we do not allow players to call each other out in this way on the forums.

Can you tell us why such bad in game behavior is allowed but calling them on it not allowed?

The biggest problem i see here is the inevitable "if i can't beat em join em" effect that comes from the "protection of jackasses" enforced by NCsoft here. I didn't have the "luck" of finding a loot changer yet, but did meet one of the afk'ers. To be honest it already crossed my mind to do the same, but sadly i have been raised to actually be a decent human being. Now i do know allot of parents nowadays fail at that part-time job ...

1. Generally games don't allow calling others out on forums because it's hard to tell when it's legitimate - it can be used to attack an innocent person's reputation.

2. There's nothing wrong with Lock's expression. It's common in English.

3. They should really add in more right-click Report options. Let it pull up a list of the different ToS and simply selecting which you feel they are violating.

and with NCSoft protecting the identity of the thief that will surely make sure the thief will do it again in the future

it's endorsed by ncsoft to steal the loot anyway

and more and more thief will become a thief because what they do is supported by ncsoft.

nice move ncsoft !! in a year this game will be filled with thief, ninja masterlooter, bot, goldseller, and all around scumbag... because all the legit player that play nicely and love the game has quit the game cause they're tired of those scumbags....

Just disable the *cricket*ing loot rules switching capability for cross-server dungeons, it's that simple. Between this and them "working around the clock" since launch about how to update a TOOLTIP, I'm beginning to wonder if NCSoft deliberately employs abject retards as employees.

Certainly would explain a few things...

The biggest frustration I can see happening comes from charging people 22 euros minimum to beta test your game under the pretense of it being a SERIOUS beta test, hence why you limited people to playing it only every other weekend, and not have you fix something major like this.

Archived