==~ Pwanda's Arts ~==

Pwanda

Tumblr

Just going to be a showcase for now. I don't usually do anime-style (more into realism), but must make an exception for BnS of course ovo

Watercolour of my closed beta character (lyn swordmaster), done during closed beta:

f4XMpAg.jpg

Pencil sketch of my current character - lyn summoner (trying to make 250 ping feasible :p )

Fluffal: why you name me fluffal

Pwanda: because I am your master of reverse psychology

(that cat familiar was the only one with Attitude, and it was all: 'name me something fierce!!'. You asked for it bruh)

ZdcFmB0.jpg

*NEW* Also if anyone is up for art exchanges with preferably non-lyn characters (I'm sorry T_T) here's my char :)

Y6e7x6d.jpg

O_o

Your summoner looks awefully nicely drawn. Nice work. Wonderful love to detail, nice texturing imho. And very good perspective: I would dare to say that you can see your realism-background.

And Watercolour is just nice for being water-colour and still looking good, although I don't personally like that chars face, sorry. But I very much like how you used the water-colour-features for the legs, or more exactly the trousers.

Art trade :D Apologies for a kind of duplicate post, but I wanted to keep everything in one place~

possible future art shop, assuming school this year doesn't swamp me over.

zgPQ9FN.jpg

Really want to do some more non-lyn portraits haha...

Wowow! absolutely love your digital art paintings; that's the kind of concept design-y feel I want to learn to achieve in my works, eheh. I especially like the detail on your Lyn's outfit with the talisman and all. i'll see if i can whip up something nice for a trade tomorrow (I have a Yun) 8D;

@tav thank you! YES that'll be amazing, yun are beautiful :v

@900976_1452550663 Thank you! Is it just me or have the queue times reduced? I'm more often than not insta-popping = less queue drawings o.o We'll see what happens xD

@Milanesa thanks :)) yeah, the lyn obsession is like the elin obsession in TERA all over again. We need more racial diversity :o

@Phentaimael I'm so sorry for not replying earlier >.> Still getting a handle of how these forums work. I'm honoured you put so much thought into your comment, it pointed out some very helpful strengths/weaknesses in those two that I'm glad you've noticed (esp. the watercolour one, I suspect you're talking about the eyes? I remember a distinct oh fu* moment when my brush unloaded this giant blob of black on the face area xD need to invest in smaller brushes) Yes, it's always a bit of shame to see drawings rendered so the raw brushwork isn't visible, I try to avoid that to a varying degree of success :) glad it worked out in this case!

@Sachi :3 thanks!

@tav Ahhh she looks wonderful! Love those puffy ears, so cute ♥

Here's your char :)) Doing realistic proportions again feels good

aD12WyL.jpg

Not 100% happy with how the colours turned out, but I learned a lot in the struggle, hope you like it!

@Homeless Thank you! I'm 17 at the moment, and have been doodling since I could hold a pencil. Only got my tablet a year and bit ago though... Also I really don't mind you asking, considering I've posed that question myself to so many amazing artists on the interweb (in a less direct more stalker-esque fashion though o_o). If you have any questions art related as well, please feel free to pester me - I know how frustrating it is to see some beautiful work, and wanting to know about technique etc but the artists are non-communicative.

Master of the elements

LNAORi8.jpg

Yup, she's still in her hongmoon uniform ovo (been too FOCUSed on my summoner lately (pun intended >.>))

This will be the last one for a while, since school has started.

Addressed to the people who are/will be requesting art - I don't do 'free' requests. However, I do art trades, or art exchange with anything of equivalent value to the time and effort I spend on each work. This is both to reflect the broader issue of artist compensation in the professional community, and a personal thing c:

Wow! Your drawings are awesome and you got some hella great digital painting skills... I would love to trade art with you but I'm not that good so I don't want you to waste time drawing my character ;; 

Some tips to improve digital painting, though? I'm trying hard but I don't think my hand is suited for it.

HOLY SHIZ Pwanda that's awesome! I'm sooo not worthy ;; thank you for the painting!

She's beautiful and doesn't even give the impression to be the damn noob she is when I play with her. I love the quiet atmosphere, it seems like she's concentrating to end an enemy in just one blow. What can I say, I'm really really glad to have done an art trade with you! Wait for me, I hope we can do more when I'll be a better digital painter C:

I'm currently working on a brother Lusung painting right now! 

Archived