Que time check-in Mushin (Like a disneyland line check in)

Kageshin

Time I started up the computer and entered the que as a non premium: 3:00 pm PST

In this time I was able to:

• Take a shower
  • Watch two movies of Lord of the Rings back to back
  • Watch two episodes of Rick and Morty
  • Go to a sit down restaurant

Time finally getting into the game: 10:04 pm PST

If the que is longer than 3,000 people, expect a 6 to 7 hour wait. Just passing the info along~

And yes, "Buy premium, stop complaining." Well I would buy premium if the store wasn't unstable at the moment. I'm waiting a few days until NC gets it together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0pYP1b2.jpg

"The hidden blade is the deadliest."

7 minutes ago, Kageshin said:

Time I started up the computer and entered the que as a non premium: 3:00 pm PST

In this time I was able to:

• Take a shower
  • Watch two movies of Lord of the Rings back to back
  • Watch two episodes of Rick and Morty
  • Go to a sit down restaurant

Time finally getting into the game: 10:04 pm PST

If the que is longer than 3,000 people, expect a 6 to 7 hour wait. Just passing the info along~

And yes, "Buy premium, stop complaining." Well I would buy premium if the store wasn't unstable at the moment. I'm waiting a few days until NC gets it together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0pYP1b2.jpg

"The hidden blade is the deadliest."

Wow that blows D:! I was not able to get into Mushin or Pohanran so the wait times for the server I am in are only about 1 hour or 2 hours at most.

1 hour ago, Fuzaki said:

Again, why do people (especially non-premium), keep trying to get into Mushin.

Long story short is basically this was a designated server for the closed alpha and beta testing so a lot of people knew where to go when beta testing was open. Once early start rolled around and people already got used to Mushin as the main server, it stuck that way.

I'm sure the pop will get better after a week when some of the F2P users get worn out or some of the premiums find something else within that time.

The idea being more people, more fun on an MMO because no one likes an empty server.

16 hours ago, Kageshin said:

Long story short is basically this was a designated server for the closed alpha and beta testing so a lot of people knew where to go when beta testing was open. Once early start rolled around and people already got used to Mushin as the main server, it stuck that way.

I'm sure the pop will get better after a week when some of the F2P users get worn out or some of the premiums find something else within that time.

The idea being more people, more fun on an MMO because no one likes an empty server.

It's just a server though. There have been so many chances to change server. NCSoft even implemented a ticket system just so you could transfer over your character (at least the Founder stuff). They could try the 2nd and 3rd most populated servers too. Also, there is cross-server for a lot of the content so it's much of an issue. Only issue I can see right now is open-world PvP (which they should also make cross-sever) but that depends I guess.

Archived