NCOINS

BobaBunny

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I wanted to do tonight.  Had only two hours available to play, logged into queues.  Well that's ok, it's a new game, I get it.  Oh hey five bucks will let me skip the queues? Ok time is money and I have work in the morning.  Here's my five bucks.  Wait...you took my five bucks, and didn't let me skip the queues? Now I'm out five bucks, AND I didn't get to play.

So far so good guys.

Agreed! They should give us the coins immediately, ironic how the our money gets taken away straight away but we're forced to wait for our coins. This is just ridiculous I queued for the whole day and gave up and bought the student pack yet I'm still waiting! Ncsoft priorities are currently f*cked

1 minute ago, EmoNeko said:

I can buy the coins fine, it's just... I can't buy anything like the student pack thing is anyone else having issues purchasing items after having the coins or is that one just me?

It confirmed I bought them but I have nothing in my wallet, If I click "purchases N coins (NA)" it's says I don't have any N coins and follows up with the window on how to buy them, which I've already done 

Just now, Hayes said:

It confirmed I bought them but I have nothing in my wallet, If I click "purchases N coins (NA)" it's says I don't have any N coins and follows up with the window on how to buy them, which I've already done 

I have the coins in my wallet, I just can't use them from my wallet. I declare complete bullshit and they need to fix this

I'm finally in the game, 6 hours later, and 2 hours later still no coins. Today was my only off day and it was wasted. Hopefully, the coin issue is fixed SOON. I don't plan on waiting 6 hours everyday. I just don't understand how this issue has been going on for several hours now and it isn't fixed, after saying it was fixed... It's like they're begging us to not spend our money anymore

Bob (Blade and Soul)

Jan 20, 00:03

Hello

We experienced a temporary outage that prevented the NCoinyou purchased from being delivered to your account.

The problem has been fixed and we have started distributingthe NCoin to all accounts. However, it might take a while for the NCoin to showup in your account.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard toget you your NCoin as soon as possible and expect it to show up in your accountwithin the next 2 hours.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please letus know.

Best regards,

Bob
NCSOFT Support Team

Archived