Unable to check balance at shop

RetroVenus

As everyone know the queue is breaking through the atmosphere and I thought it's time to get premium membership.

Next thing I notice is that it takes more than 30 seconds to load up the lobby shop, and the system cannot check my N-coin balance.

I guess I'll have to wait till queue to die down to successfully load the balance and purchase the membership?

ugh

I'm having the same issue.  I've had my purchase submitted, and confirmed for about 20 minutes, and my account on the website still shows I have nothing available.  The store, when I hit F10 doesn't load.  I have to hit ESC and then click the button, just to wait about 15 secends for it to show, and it says my balance is unavailable.  I thought I was the only one.

ME TOO MAN GET THIS SHIT TOGETHER I JUST SPEND 5 DOLLA CAUSE I NO WANT TO WAIT BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAN CMON MAN SIGH #BLADEANDSOULGETYOSHITTOGETHER

Hi.  I am having the same issue.  I've had a confirmation of purchase and the money was taken out of my account but I am unable to check my balance in game.  I had a few friends who purchased enough coins for the student pack to get a week of premium membership for quicker queue times and I followed their advice but found myself to be the only one with this issue.  I just wanted to post in this topic since it seems like you're already on top of trying to figure out what the issue is.

• 3 weeks later...

1 minute ago, Lunacik said:

Here too. And saw someone else in chat talking about it.

"Unable to check balance. Click refresh to retry."
In addition to this, F10 / opening the shop at all is...iffy.

lol that was me i just put in a ticket not sure whats going on even my balance on the main site isnt showing up and i have the comframations

Archived