I purchased Ncoin but didn't receive it

AccelWorld

3 minutes ago, xj506 said:

yeah I don't think they're interested in stealing anyone's money and I'm sure you're going to either get your moneys worth of Ncoin eventually or get a refund, so you should probably calm down. They're obviously trying to figure out the issues. We have an NCsoft rep in this thread updating us every hour or even twice an hour which is way way more than most mmos.

understanable. However, passive aggressive usually ups the urgency

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, radiktus3 said:

Support replied. said due to the volume of sales, it could take up to 12 hours. so calm yo tits.

Somehow I doubt that since there have been NC people in here saying it was due to bugs and store related issues. Its more then likely CS's generic response to there are issues, we dont know whats going on or when it will be fixed so wait 12 hours and it should be fixed by then. We Hope..

1 minute ago, radiktus3 said:

Support replied. said due to the volume of sales, it could take up to 12 hours. so calm yo tits.

there we go kiddies problem solved, just give it time. Then we call increase the premium que from double digits to 500+ ppl also :3

7 minutes ago, Asianbookie said:

Hey im back for the same reply again #FeelsBadMan. Anyway im just gonna wait for it, when my ncoin balance is up imma get the premium. No rush, guys just go to the gym or watever no point sit and wait in front of monitor raging. LEL. God bless :)

I loved that. Too many people with first world problems out there.

I'll just happily wait in the queue whilst doing my chores :)

3 minutes ago, Dethavin said:

Oh... I take no stock in that as that is a generic CS message meaning they have no idea whats going on or when it will be fixed.

I had NC coin problem during premium start. They refunded me and wrote that it can take up to 24 hour. Just create ticket, explain the situation and wait. I think they are just flooded with tickets now and cant handle it.

Also it seems really really strange that CS would reply with a generic message like that instead of looking at your account and going... "Yep he paid for x amount of coins with x amount of money" then credit the account with the coins. Instead they simply throw out a random timeframe.

Update: Just got a email from NC

Hello

We experienced a temporary outage that prevented the NCoinyou purchased from being delivered to your account.

The problem has been fixed and we have started distributingthe NCoin to all accounts. However, it might take a while for the NCoin to showup in your account.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard toget you your NCoin as soon as possible and expect it to show up in your accountwithin the next 2 hours.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please letus know.

Best regards,

Bob
NCSOFT Support Team

Also as soon as the emailed arrived my NCoins arrived. Check your balance people!

Archived