I purchased Ncoin but didn't receive it

AccelWorld

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Yaviey said:

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay. We're still investigating this issue. I know this is getting frustrating for many of you but we greatly appreciate your patience!

I would also say it'd be nice if you checked out what's up with the store as well.  Cause I know if this issue is solved, a few of us who purchased NCoins will head to the store after our accounts show we have a balance.  Just sayin'.

16 hours ago, Yaviey said:

Update: The store should be fixed now. Thanks everyone for your patience while we worked through this!

i bought 400 NCoins about 20mins ago, from australia, still haven't revived 
# O201601202811999
still not showing up on my account.

I think there was confusion?  My post was about buying ncoins and it not showing up in my account, event though the site says transaction was processed.  I haven't even loaded the game since to attempt the ingame store.  I'm having problems with the site store.

3 minutes ago, Tintaglia said:

I think there was confusion?  My post was about buying ncoins and it not showing up in my account, event though the site says transaction was processed.  I haven't even loaded the game since to attempt the ingame store.  I'm having problems with the site store.

Hi Tintaglia,

The store and NCoin are tied together in our system which is why.

8 minutes ago, PaperClock said:

Like, TBH I'm not to worried about the delay.  I'm more fearful of a purchase with no acquisition.  I know in time it'll be fixed, but the suspense is killing me.

I have to agree.... I could understand if I was pre-ordering something.... But when I drop 50 bucks on something I am supposed to have the moment I make the purchase and nothing shows up.... I get nervous really fast.

yeah I don't think they're interested in stealing anyone's money and I'm sure you're going to either get your moneys worth of Ncoin eventually or get a refund, so you should probably calm down. They're obviously trying to figure out the issues. We have an NCsoft rep in this thread updating us every hour or even twice an hour which is way way more than most mmos.

Archived