I purchased Ncoin but didn't receive it

AccelWorld

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just flat out horrible. We paid money and it's been over 24 hours (for me personally) and I still don't have my premium perks which means I can't even log into the game I spent money on. Why are there no updates or some word from mods/devs? 

I've also sent out a ticket yesterday and haven't heard anything.

This is rather absurd, over 24 hours here too.  No update. Still 0 ncoins and no reply.

My friend bought coins a little after me, got them on the spot, no wait, no headache. I must be really unlucky. There are people that even with this 0 balance problem already got their missing coins hours and hours ago. Why are some people getting their coins but others are being ignored? Everyone that is paying, no matter the amount, should have their coins, especially because ncsoft had no problem taking our money, no delay whatsoever. First they said 12 hours, then 24... it's been way over 24 for some people and nothing, they could at least give us an update.

1 hour ago, babizokahh said:

This is rather absurd, over 24 hours here too.  No update. Still 0 ncoins and no reply.

My friend bought coins a little after me, got them on the spot, no wait, no headache. I must be really unlucky. There are people that even with this 0 balance problem already got their missing coins hours and hours ago. Why are some people getting their coins but others are being ignored? Everyone that is paying, no matter the amount, should have their coins, especially because ncsoft had no problem taking our money, no delay whatsoever. First they said 12 hours, then 24... it's been way over 24 for some people and nothing, they could at least give us an update.

Yes I agree... if someone tells me, "You can expect to get your merchandise in the next 2 hours." and then TWENTY FOUR HOURS pass... then I am going to wonder if they forgot about me... 

I am a big spender and stuff like this makes me not want to play. In fact, I haven't played since yesterday, when all of this began.

4 hours ago, Kiwiface said:

This is just flat out horrible. We paid money and it's been over 24 hours (for me personally) and I still don't have my premium perks which means I can't even log into the game I spent money on. Why are there no updates or some word from mods/devs? 

I've also sent out a ticket yesterday and haven't heard anything.

OK So because NCSoft is not updating us, I think potentially there is a class action here? I would definitely take screenshots of your transaction history page on the NCSoft account site and hold on to them as proof. I am considering organizing something so please do hold onto screenshots of your transaction history if you decide to join me. We can later pool them together and at least do something about this. I'm tired of these companies acting like they can just mess with people's money like this... I'm going to talk to a few people and then get back to this thread....

Wow, and then there's THIS..... I've read it all tonight. Damn, so many problems..lol 

Meanwhile, I'm sitting over at the "Account locked due to suspicious activity" with a bunch of folks waiting to get a response ticket as well :D

NCsoft, you guys hiring? *wink wink* I like answering support tickets, I'll do it for $7.50 an hour, I have my paypal link ready... hit me up

5 hours ago, dayvekeem said:

OK So because NCSoft is not updating us, I think potentially there is a class action here? I would definitely take screenshots of your transaction history page on the NCSoft account site and hold on to them as proof. I am considering organizing something so please do hold onto screenshots of your transaction history if you decide to join me. We can later pool them together and at least do something about this. I'm tired of these companies acting like they can just mess with people's money like this... I'm going to talk to a few people and then get back to this thread....

Replied but i think first comment didn't appear, sorry if double posted.  First thing i did when i didn't receive my coins was screenshot email and ncsoft account. I too recommend everyone to do the same. I didn't spend much, that doesn't mean i shouldn't have my coins, and i feel really bad for the people who spent a lot, I'm really sorry guys. I used to like Ncsoft but this is really disappointing.

My update is that there is no update, no answer, no coins, 32 hours have passed. Now i have to work, but i'll try to check in later on.

Ok so they replied my ticket finally and... they asked for the code (in my case, I bought a ncoin card and applied and activated with no problem) which i have sent in not one, but TWO attachement images when i first posted the ticket. They must be joking. lol

5 minutes ago, Safiron said:

I had a founders pack bought and was looking forward to play anyway I can. Any fix to this? My balance is still 0 -_- 

I'm guessing no, only a handful of people got this matter solved a few days back. Their new update on my ticket was "Sorry, I missed the attachements, We're reviewing this".

Like wtf, what more is there to review, people are PAYING real money, they should get what they are paying for asap. I'm getting really upset, not to mention disappointed.

You can try a ticket and hope to have better luck than me.

Hi all, what happened is we had an outage to the delivery system. Please keep updating your Support Tickets as these are obviously our #1 priority. I and others have reached out to many of you individually to try to get you resolved. We're very sorry this happened and we will get it fixed.

I made a thread about this earlier, ive been waiting since launch night. Im afraid to purchase anything from nc soft ever now, yet i need premium so i dont have to wait an entire hour for every clock our after 5, example, i went to log in, que was at 28 min, i alt tab for fifteen, i tab back in, now its 158. This is how you lose Customers and kill a game before its even five feet of the ground from launch

9 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hi all, what happened is we had an outage to the delivery system. Please keep updating your Support Tickets as these are obviously our #1 priority. I and others have reached out to many of you individually to try to get you resolved. We're very sorry this happened and we will get it fixed.

I'm sorry but... days pass and tons of people are still without their coins, we are paying real money here and the support is just stalling and ignoring. What does NCsoft expect from players with this situation?

My boyfriend offered to pay for another batch of ncoins so i could buy premium and not wait in queve for 7 hours like i am now, and I said no, because i don't want anyone else's money going into Ncsoft Black Hole on my account.

30 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Is this "outtage" over? are we going to get ripped off if we try and BUY something from you again? or will the money just float away into lala land like it already has. ive got enough to replace what i WAS going to get if its going to ACTUALLY GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR THIS TIME. 

yeah my account page says 1600 but in game I"m at 2. Before Iwould purchased in game through external site, and have it immediatly, this time I just went to the Ncsoft account and did the same thing. then started the game. Idk 'm gonny cry.

*edit- says 1200 srry.

Archived