Client error E2018

Bevillian

Looks like this is a pretty common problem and although it's pretty consistent, it looks like just brute forcing through it may or may not yield results. I'm currently 1.5GB away from completing the download after simply hitting confirm and update every time the message pops up. This may not result in actually completing the download as it was originally a different file name each time it came up and is now returning the same file name each time, which leads me to believe that even if I manage to get through 100% of the download, this one file may end up being my undoing.

Also, I don't suggest attempting my method of brute forcing... I've been at my computer for hours hitting that button over and over.

Edit: The launcher has now gotten past that troublesome file and is returning different file names with each error... 1GB to go, I'll post update when I get through to the end

Download 1 completed, I am now into download 2 at 3.6GB and still running into this error (with different file paths again). Looks like brute forcing through the error has potential to work, however, it is certainly not an acceptable work around for this problem.

Archived