[ Fix ] E02018 Error

VampireNeko

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, thesneakiest said:

Screenshot%202_zpsojow32vu.png

if you want the 'Report Error' page, lmk! Thanks!

Are you sure you've done the steps right?
try this it might work:

I think you should try Files check or something, Also I think he might be mistaken since "Zip" folder is located inside "Patch" folder and not "$Patch$" folder, you'll find "Patch" folder in this path [NCSoft > BnS > $Patch$ > # > Patch] ("#" represents the number of the folder, it might be 7/8/9/10/11/12) this folder is create by the Launcher when updating, if it doesn't exist try creating them, I hope this works..

qQSNbEo.png

Note: it appears to be on desktop because I moved it there..

3 minutes ago, Jouju said:

Are you sure you've done the steps right?
try this it might work:

Yeah i've done the msconfig method twice and the full control & special permissions option three times in case i did do something wrong.

I dl'ed the patch from the torrent and replaced the zip folder from the torrent with the original one that was created by NC Launcher.

3 minutes ago, thesneakiest said:

Yeah i've done the msconfig method twice and the full control & special permissions option three times in case i did do something wrong.

I dl'ed the patch from the torrent and replaced the zip folder from the torrent with the original one that was created by NC Launcher.

Tried "Files Repair"?

2 minutes ago, AchillesBro said:

is that the one in settings on the launcher?

and what exactly should the location be 

Yeah, I think so..
and the location must be anywhere else but Program Files since sometimes it needs permissions to change anything inside it..

5 minutes ago, Jouju said:

Yeah, I think so..
and the location must be anywhere else but Program Files since sometimes it needs permissions to change anything inside it..

well that doesnt work, i couldnt change it in the settings from launcher and couldnt even launch game when i manually moved it out of program files.

1 minute ago, AchillesBro said:

well that doesnt work, i couldnt change it in the settings from launcher and couldnt even launch game when i manually moved it out of program files.

Launch it through the shortcut on the desktop after correcting it's path to the new game folder path..

Archived