[ Fix ] E02018 Error

VampireNeko

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Celi said:

is there a way I can get it in faster? :/ its saying for eta like a week  or two. id like to be able to get it in one night if possible. (i can only download at night because in the day, if my family sees that internet even a hint of going slow, they blame my sister and i and would have to stop whatever it is im downloading) why is it being so hard for me to even try out this game....

im trying to download the torrent tonight and ill see what happens, but the download speed sure isn't high :/ looks like it may take like 3 nights downloading

Unfortunately there isn't currently any other method.. I have the same problem as you, 1 day and still 25% ..

12 minutes ago, Jouju said:

Unfortunately there isn't currently any other method.. I have the same problem as you, 1 day and still 25% ..

Oh ok. Well it was able to get to 64%. so one more night should do it. im really hoping this works. *crossing fingers* and good luck on yours :)

4 minutes ago, FatalDayz said:

After downloading the Torrent patch what patch does he want me to download using Torrent from step 7?

Step 6 contains the torrent link for step 7, he should have put them in the same step..

30 minutes ago, FatalDayz said:
  1.  Put the Downloaded folder[called Zip] inside the folder $Patch$ (inside the NCLauncher folder)

i just wanna know how to get to this part

The files you downloaded contain a folder named "Zip" ("Zip" is the name and not the extension), Copy this folder to [C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > BnS > $Patch$]

1 hour ago, Jouju said:

Try to terminate any process for BnS or NCLauncher in your task manager and try again..

Hi, im having the same 02019 issue. I've tried that method as well as restarting my computer but I still cant find a solution. I'm trying to 'repair' the files now

13 minutes ago, thesneakiest said:

Hi, im having the same 02019 issue. I've tried that method as well as restarting my computer but I still cant find a solution. I'm trying to 'repair' the files now

Check this:

Error 02015, 02016, 02019 // Cannot read file:

1. This error happens while installing/patching the game client.

2. Try to avoid a wireless connection and connect directly to your Modem with an ethernet cable

3.Open "Run" (windows button+R) type in msconfig and go to the tab "Services". Click onto "Manufacturer" to sort them and disable/uncheck all non-microsoft services - temporary (including your antivirus software)

4. Reboot

5. Try to install again

6. Don´t forget to reactivate your services, if it worked.

Other Solution:
7. Navigate to your BnS Folder. Usually under C: // D:\\Program Files (x86

8. Right click on it and go to "properties"

9. Open the "security tab"

10. Select your User and click edit

11. A new window will open. Now select your User again and tick the "full control" & "special permissions" option.
12. Click OK in both windows and wait until the changes have been applied

13. Reboot & try to open the launcher again.

Error 02018 // Cannot create file:

1. This error happens while installing/patching the game client.
2. "Just" need to hit "confirm" on the pop-up box and then start your update over and over again

*Side-Effect: Endurance goes up by 1

3. Other solution: http://pohwaran.com/error-e02018/

Other Solution:
4. Navigate to your BnS Folder. Usually under C: // D:\\Program Files (x86)

5. Right click on it and go to "properties"

6. Open the "security tab"

7. Select your User and click edit

8. A new window will open. Now select your User again and tick the "full control" & "special permissions" option.
9. Click OK in both windows and wait the changes have been applied

10. Now try to open the launcher again.

Other Solution:

11. You can try to change your DNS-Server manually. Good choices are Google´s
   IPV4:                                      IPV6:

• 8.8.8.8                                       2001:4860:4860::8888
  • 8.8.4.4                                       2001:4860:4860::8844

or Level 3 DNS

*How to change DNS-Server manually
https://www.opennicproject.org/configure-your-dns/how-to-change-dns-servers-in-windows-7/

Other Solution:

12. Go to Solution for launcher closing after login

Error 02019:

1. Go to Error 02015, 02016

Archived