[ Fix ] E02018 Error

VampireNeko

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, FatalDayz said:

how do i get to the folder after installing bns lite?

Well, If you mean BnS folder, you'll find it here [C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft]
If you're using x32 bit (x86) you'll either find it in "Program Files" or "C:\" instead of "Program Files (x86)"

1 hour ago, FatalDayz said:

Ok so im on step 6 where do i download the patch using torrent?

Download it anywhere to keep it later, when you get to step 8 just copy the folder named "Zip" to the mentioned location, if that didn't work try this:

I think you should try Files check or something, Also I think he might be mistaken since "Zip" folder is located inside "Patch" folder and not "$Patch$" folder, you'll find "Patch" folder in this path [NCSoft > BnS > $Patch$ > # > Patch] ("#" represents the number of the folder, it might be 7/8/9/10/11/12) this folder is create by the Launcher when updating, if it doesn't exist try creating them, I hope this works..

qQSNbEo.png

Note: it appears to be on desktop because I moved it there..

2 minutes ago, FatalDayz said:

so i searched in my programs and files "ncsoft" and i have 5 BnS_Light_Installer and 2 NcLauncher Setup downloaded should i delete some of them?

I don't understand, upload a screenshot for me..

37 minutes ago, FatalDayz said:

didnt work. would you be able to sow me how i can send you a pic of what pops up on my screen when it says error. 

Well as I told you if this didn't work, review this: 

I think you should try Files check or something, Also I think he might be mistaken since "Zip" folder is located inside "Patch" folder and not "$Patch$" folder, you'll find "Patch" folder in this path [NCSoft > BnS > $Patch$ > # > Patch] ("#" represents the number of the folder, it might be 7/8/9/10/11/12) this folder is create by the Launcher when updating, if it doesn't exist try creating them, I hope this works..

qQSNbEo.png

And to upload a photo, use any image uploading site, I prefer "Imgur", when you're done uploading your photo, you'll find codes for forum near it, copy the code and paste it here..

6 minutes ago, Vainity said:

im on step 8 and i dont see a $Patch$ folder

Read this since there are several players who couldn't fix it for this reason..

qQSNbEo.png

is there a way I can get it in faster? :/ its saying for eta like a week  or two. id like to be able to get it in one night if possible. (i can only download at night because in the day, if my family sees that internet even a hint of going slow, they blame my sister and i and would have to stop whatever it is im downloading) why is it being so hard for me to even try out this game....

im trying to download the torrent tonight and ill see what happens, but the download speed sure isn't high :/ looks like it may take like 3 nights downloading

Archived