Which class is best for soloing?

Karaad

I personally like the destroyer! Are forum mods removing posts that they don't personally like? I just had one up about my experience int he game so far and it was removed...weeiirrdd...

I enjoy the old NCSoft staff. Blade master is good for soloing too, just a little squishier.

I think Assassin is in solo leveling and as well in soloing dungeons the best class.

He has a very high dps can can kill monsters completely while stealth.

So also in dungeons you just can kill the bosses without even getting hit once.

Cya

I read alot on the web - everybody agrees that you can solo with any class rather easily.

For solo dungeon runs - summoner and forcemaster seems to have the edge. I read a report saying there is one high level dungeon that only summoners and a single forcemaster in korea was able to clear solo.

FM aint that easy later on for solo.On other hand BM with ther bilion moves can solo too damn many things.Summoner is amazing for solo too.

FM just have a small piece of everything and that sucks really a lot.Summoner can blown up mushin with some junk while as FM if you don't have decent gear there is really dificult.Also we don't have proper block etc.

I played an assassin in alpha and a summoner in beta. The assassin can be tricky for slow hands like me. I made it to 45 with my summoner and was surprised at how great they were to play. Groups like you too, because if you go down a certain skill tree you can help heal your group.  Currently I am playing a force master. 37 atm, and having a lot of fun. Gotta move though :)

You can solo many things with every class but it can be particularly challenging to solo with KFM if you don't know what you're doing.

When I was brand new to the game and started off with KFM, soloing open world mobs was never that difficult, but certain dungeons would give me hell since I had no idea what I was doing. Now that I understand the class much better, soloing most things has been relatively easy.

Archived