Queue time lying?

Kakariko

So many people here just want to complain instead of read the first 2 or so pages of posts. I do agree that they should fix the bug and add something so that people know which servers are filling up. I don't know why they don't have a "High, Medium, Low" population description; unless the suggested servers are supposed to be doing that.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder when they fix this bad situation. I don't know how premium member gets in game, but with some founder pack they said access game early 3 days, i only can log in 3 or 4 times. They limited time to create character, set up the line for queue. Even premium member can't log in easily so how about free one? I really don't want Bns Official Open when they can't know this will happen.

I'm so glad I didn't buy a pack. I got in straight away with my first character, then sat forever in queue trying a second - and honestly, I only created the second because I couldn't for the life of me find where to go into restore mode so I thought I missed something early in my first character and wanted to tutorial again. As it turns out, it simply doesn't matter, and you just sit your butt down and wait if you want to try to get into this game. This reminds me so much of ArcheAge ......    ..... ..... ..... ...... ....

2 minutes ago, Mikira said:

I'm so glad I didn't buy a pack. I got in straight away with my first character, then sat forever in queue trying a second - and honestly, I only created the second because I couldn't for the life of me find where to go into restore mode so I thought I missed something early in my first character and wanted to tutorial again. As it turns out, it simply doesn't matter, and you just sit your butt down and wait if you want to try to get into this game. This reminds me so much of ArcheAge ......    ..... ..... ..... ...... ....

I'm highly disappointed. Not to mention the plethora of gold sellers that swarmed the chat right from the start (you'd see if you made it into the game).

I was really looking forward to this game, but in the end, I think I'm going to look elsewhere since other games are also coming out now. SOO Much hype on this game ...

Im just gonna leave one example for anyone complaining about the queue times, Archeage 2015 Any New game that comes to NA that is HIGHLY anticipated is going to have INCREDIBLE queue times, especially during the peak gaming hours of the region. for everyone complaing that "free players are treated unfairly" Get used to it! thats how it is on EVERY f2p mmo with a subscription service, People that pay will get something that you do not. For blade and soul one of those benefits is a reduced queue/ queue priority. Be patient and wait, or just dont play at all. You are all complaining like every mmo ever before this has never had some kind of "game breaking" issue for the first month or so of its launch

13 hours ago, Laethiel said:

I know right i wanted to try the other servers to see if any weren't mind bogglingly loaded down with queues but they make you wait upwards of 6 mins to delete a character... This launch is going down in history as poorly implemented lol. hopefully it'll die down in a few days. I was playing fine in early launch, now i cant even get in.

Its not worse that Archeage haha trust me :D

Same thing happened to me b4 I found this thread, Que Time is on Master Hong server, didn't post the non-premium que but it only showed 0-2 people waiting, spent 5.00(already spent 25.00 for headstart and 20.00 for inventory space).

f8ap5fp.jpg

Archived