Queue time lying?

Kakariko

• NCSOFT

Okay, guys, let's back track here as I think there is some miscommunication happening here between us.
First off, let me apologize for not properly understanding and being sensitive to this issue that was raised. When I saw this thread, I went to double-check with the team to see if there were issues they were seeing. They informed me there were not, thus I posted.

Now from seeing the replies to the thread, I think we are seeing an issue with the queue position displaying improperly for those who buy Premium Membership from the lobby store while in queue without previously having Premium from posts from Farrangis and Random. If you reboot the client, you'll see your Premium Membership timer being displayed properly. So now we have deducted one just needs to relog. I did not have this information previously and now we know together and I will escalate that to the team to see if that is something we can address.

1 minute ago, KitsuneUdon said:

Hime doesn't seem to get that there are different premium packs. I feel bad you paid the 25. It turns out only the people who bought the masters founders pack have the quick access, as for people who buy the 25, etc, they are actually no different. It's false advertising that is throwing people off, and they are banning users and deleting threads who exploit it because they want your cash and don't care about your customer satisfaction.

There are different Premium Ranks but there is only one Premium Membership. Both Master and Disciple Packs have Premium Membership-- the only difference is the duration. Initiate does not have Premium Membership, it only has Premium Points so if you get a Premium Membership, those points will be in effect.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, sadboyz123 said:

so every time you logout you need to wait for  60min + to log in back?

HAHAHAHHAH 60 minutes?

try 6 hours and now i just accidently closed my blade and soul so im even more f u c k e d... was positiong 200

f u c k this

Thank you SOOO much for this thread, I logged on just now, saw an hour wait, decided why not get a membership for a month, so I dont loose an hour of play time, right now it keeps jumping between 0-2 premium members waiting to get logged in. But if its a lie then there is no point of getting premium queue 

Thank you for saving me the $$ and hassle.

I especialy hate that their are gold spammers on for hours at a time and no one kicks them off, the only other MMO i played that allowed gold spammers to stay on was runescape. But even they got kicked within the hour. And suspended.

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

Okay, guys, let's back track here as I think there is some miscommunication happening here between us.
First off, let me apologize for not properly understanding and being sensitive to this issue that was raised. When I saw this thread, I went to double-check with the team to see if there were issues they were seeing. They informed me there were not, thus I posted.

Now from seeing the replies to the thread, I think we are seeing an issue with the queue position displaying improperly for those who buy Premium Membership from the lobby store while in queue without previously having Premium from posts from Farrangis and Random. If you reboot the client, you'll see your Premium Membership timer being displayed properly. So now we have deducted one just needs to relog. I did not have this information previously and now we know together and I will escalate that to the team to see if that is something we can address.

There are different Premium Ranks but there is only one Premium Membership. Both Master and Disciple Packs have Premium Membership-- the only difference is the duration. Initiate does not have Premium Membership, it only has Premium Points so if you get a Premium Membership, those points will be in effect.

Thank you so much for clearing that up.

That's very odd, I kept crashing so I decided to buy premium for 7 days until I can resolve and then if I liked I'd just continue renewal of it, anyway it said for my server 7 premium and like less than a second later I got logged in.

Maybe do a reset of your router and such?

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

And what exactly are premium points even good for? I thought it was Ncoin initially and much to my dismay found out otherwise.

• NCSOFT
2 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

And what exactly are premium points even good for? I thought it was Ncoin initially and much to my dismay found out otherwise.

Here's a thread that explains what comes with Premium Membership: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-membership/. Essentially, the higher rank you have (by earning premium points) you get additional bonuses.

Hongmoon Coin is the NCoin equivalent and you can earn that through various means.

Just now, Ratchet said:

I just spend 5 bucks and was #50 in queue got in like 30 sec, totally worth it

Yea but thats only for 7 days dude, Thats one week. Youre paying double what a monthly sub costs. I think if you pay 10 bucks (1000 ncoin) thats one month of premium time. Correct me if im wrong?

2 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

Yea but thats only for 7 days dude, Thats one week. Youre paying double what a monthly sub costs. I think if you pay 10 bucks (1000 ncoin) thats one month of premium time. Correct me if im wrong?

i'm pretty sure the queue will be fixed by then

1 minute ago, Megapixel said:

It's been saying my estimated wait time is 60 mins for the last 60 mins!! 

It is estimated, basicaly when some one gets off, then next person gets on. But with premium subs involved, that also changes the estimate, and not only that, the timer is calculating how quickly people get off/on. So that is different all the time too. But basicaly you will have to be 1000 in queue and then it truly is an hour.

Archived