Forums

Queue time lying?

Kakariko

same here i was so hype for this game but now that hype is decreasing. I know it not there fault but they need to fix these issues now because i have not have any gameplay yet since the launch and i have been on one queue for literally 5 hours i am not joking, plz fix this 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

WOW, So those queue times updated when you went premium?

Yes.

I also noticed when i hit #300s, I was the last in line. I've been waiting 40 minutes, there's no way i could have been the last premium member logging in, in the last 40 minutes.

• NCSOFT

We are in the middle of peak NA hours so you will see a jump in queue numbers trying to get in at this time. Premium Membership is working as intended. Premium Members have a separate queue and will have priority access.

I logged into my account with Premium Membership before peak hours and I was #7 and got into the game within a few minutes.

posted about same thing 15 min ago .. Same exact thing happened to me.. Hime will be in here a min or so to say that this is false though and then close the topic.... Great pics .. please post on all major sites so people will know exactly whats happening ...  

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

We are in the middle of peak NA hours so you will see a jump in queue numbers trying to get in at this time. Premium Membership is working as intended. Premium Members have a separate queue and will have priority access.

I logged into my account with Premium Membership before peak hours and I was #7 and got into the game within a few minutes.

I understand it's very full right now and everyone is trying to get in. I'm more upset the Premium queue was a lie. it should show the REAL queue instead of some small number that isn't true...

Ummm Hime ... You do realize that you didn't address the picture evidence that shows it is NOT working .. Unless misleading non premium members is " working as intended " ... 

I dont know ... Why would it show non members that there are only 3 in member Q but soon as you purchase member ship it jumps in the thousands ?????

1 minute ago, Papakoko said:

Ummm Hime ... You do realize that you didn't address the picture evidence that shows it is NOT working .. Unless misleading non premium members is " working as intended " ... 

I dont know ... Why would it show non members that there are only 3 in member Q but soon as you purchase member ship it jumps in the thousands ?????

Or maybe it's because they couldn't give a damn about actually advertising a product correctly. So much for the idea that it's a bug. Working as intended means lying about queue numbers ; D

• NCSOFT

Okay, guys, let's work on clearing this up.

Kakariko, when did you take your first screenshot, when did you buy Premium Membership and when did you end up taking your second screenshot?

Papakoko, I followed up with the team about the screenshot for clarification. If there is an error or mistake, it is important for us to address it, but Premium Membership does have priority access as advertised and as experienced from Premium Members.

Archived