pvp abuse

juwolkaori

friends are joining both factions and camping one spawn point so they can kill either faction member. those who are in the same faction will revive the member again just to be killed repeatedly. 

it takes too long for the unequip to register so players are spending a little more time just to get away from it. quitting the game just to restart at a different spawn point will put the player in a queue for 15-20 minutes.

good job, idiot devs.

You must be stupid or  didnt read the skills that popped up when you die. Aside fron recovering or going back to town theres another option saying surrender. By hitting 4 after you are killed by an enemy of the opposite faction you q

Will tap the key surrender and upon death  will remove your faction clothing upon returning you to town or the nearest area while losing priestiege points. ..since you cant read why dont i tell you a even simplier way of avoiding death by enemy players? Don't put your pvp faction clothes on unless your ready for a fight. Idc how cool they look if you do not want to die by enemy players? Don't put them on simple solution now stop whining..

2 hours ago, juwolkaori said:

friends are joining both factions and camping one spawn point so they can kill either faction member. those who are in the same faction will revive the member again just to be killed repeatedly. 

it takes too long for the unequip to register so players are spending a little more time just to get away from it. quitting the game just to restart at a different spawn point will put the player in a queue for 15-20 minutes.

good job, idiot devs.

yea you are stupid lol. this isnt an issue

..invulnerability timer... What... Did you not listen? hitting 4 upon death will surrender and when you enter town your pvp clothes will be removed and you will no longer be eligible to participate in pvp.

Pretty simple there is no need for an invulnerability timer. If you choose to rez in town with your pvp cloths on  and you have a bad load time that's your problem for being stupid and going. "I'm gonna spawn in town with my bad load timer while in pvp NOO one would surely kill me because everyone's friendly!"

-_- stop your whining this aspect of the game is fair and balanced no need for an invulnerability timer or any thing such as safezone I'm glad those don't exist.

There is a little design failure in that respawn points are only properly separated for crimson/cerulean. I had some Stratus/Tyrian open world where both sides would respawn in town, on the same spot. That got pretty silly very quickly. :P

It isn't an issue, you can press surrender.

Also, pvp in open world can be annoying, there are going to be idiots who are just going to 'cheat' and attack in groups as in any other pvp part of mmos. 

Some people don't respect the pvp, but hey, at least there's no penalty.

17 hours ago, juwolkaori said:

good job, idiot devs.

You honestly don't have the slightest idea how the game works do you?

Surrender button.  Quitting doesn't respawn you elsewhere either.

there was only one time I met the group of enemies ganging a spot. EVERY pvp area designed so that member of other faction cannot reach you on your spawn spot. God dammit why would you even pay attention to this despicable mobs? press 3 and forget it. open world pvp here is not the best but definetly not the worst. If you are going to whine then you better go mail devs about all the genious solutions you have. Or you can continue complaining on publisher's forum. Will definetly do the trick.

the Open world PvP is balanced in my eyes the moment you put on a Faction outfit you are basicly saying COME AND ATTACK ME! you are inviting people to attack you then. I have been killed many times by the enemy Faction becouse I had my Faction clothes on but I did the same to other people and the people I killed even said please just dont kill me but if you don't wanna get killed don't put on the outfits and keep them in your bank 

2 hours ago, PatrickDJ1994 said:

the Open world PvP is balanced in my eyes the moment you put on a Faction outfit you are basicly saying COME AND ATTACK ME! you are inviting people to attack you then. I have been killed many times by the enemy Faction becouse I had my Faction clothes on but I did the same to other people and the people I killed even said please just dont kill me but if you don't wanna get killed don't put on the outfits and keep them in your bank 

Yes!  But sadly, there are still so many players who aren't reading, bringing forth unwanted pain and destruction...  Surely, this will change, ever so slightly, over the next couple of days.  People will always continue to not read, but after getting told that they can just take the clothes off, people will eventually learn.

On 1/20/2016 at 3:52 AM, lmaogg said:

Imo, dev should add a invulnerability timer that prevents hitting/being hit to loaders. Its dumb when you try to get back into a faction war but by the time you finish loading you are lying on the ground again

While I don't agree to this for respawning all the time, I absolutely agree to this on traveling between maps and instances.  Lots of loaders will just stand around, depending on how long their load times are, up for grabs by anyone if they are in PvP gear!

On the other hand, if you happen to be wearing Blackram clothes in Jadestone, and happen to respawn from a death, you'll likely spawn in front of Bamboo Guard NPCs!  That's another issue entirely, though, as that's just the other six or so factions needing to having different spawn points.

47 minutes ago, DuffieShirayuki said:

While I don't agree to this for respawning all the time, I absolutely agree to this on traveling between maps and instances.  Lots of loaders will just stand around, depending on how long their load times are, up for grabs by anyone if they are in PvP gear!

On the other hand, if you happen to be wearing Blackram clothes in Jadestone, and happen to respawn from a death, you'll likely spawn in front of Bamboo Guard NPCs!  That's another issue entirely, though, as that's just the other six or so factions needing to having different spawn points.

well the reason I mentioned respawn timer cuz it actually happened to me, 2 crimsons just spawn camp me and another guy at the ress point, yes I am aware of "3" which remove costumes. But like I said, higher lv area with faction wars it's gonna be a real pain having to keep re-equiping the costume.

Cba reading through everything but hitting the surrender button does not always remove your outfit. Idk if it's a bug or some other shit but you can get spawn camped for a very long time before it works. And as people have said several times, you lay dead on the ground before you're through the loading screen.. and since almost every outfit that u get, at least in the early part of the game, has a faction bound to it, it also has a faction it's hostile tho. Having cool looking gear/outfits is something everyone wants. Not being allowed to use a certain outfit just cause it's bound to a faction is stupid.

I wouldn't mind the whole hostile faction thing if you could at least change channel while being downed. Would prevent you from getting spawn killed at least.

On 1/20/2016 at 1:20 PM, TheKoR said:

..invulnerability timer... What... Did you not listen? hitting 4 upon death will surrender and when you enter town your pvp clothes will be removed and you will no longer be eligible to participate in pvp.

Pretty simple there is no need for an invulnerability timer. If you choose to rez in town with your pvp cloths on  and you have a bad load time that's your problem for being stupid and going. "I'm gonna spawn in town with my bad load timer while in pvp NOO one would surely kill me because everyone's friendly!"

-_- stop your whining this aspect of the game is fair and balanced no need for an invulnerability timer or any thing such as safezone I'm glad those don't exist.

okey first its 3 FFS so stop saying its 4. 3 is to surrender and 4 is to respawn at the closest respawn point!

Why does this game need to load, literally at all, if you die three steps from where you resurrect? Why can players attack you at all while you are loading in? Did anyone who made this game think that the load times are completely needless? What's wrong with the engine, why when I'm using my limited sprint do I get hung on foliage and little rocks all the time, why when I'm standing still does my character sometimes bug out and twitch up and down? This is not a triple A game, this game is buggy, rude to the player and the devs obviously could have cared less about having a smoothly running game.

Before you say it, I'm using a Windows 10 PC, on an i7, with 16gb of ram, SSD and a GTX980 with a 100/20mb net connection that isn't having issues currently. It's the poorly made game, not me.

I'm really wondering if they want this game to just make a quick buck then die, is that why they're promoting a year sub? So far every game I've seen that has a year or lifetime sub for some stupid amount of money has died or had a horrible issue within the first three months. Sometimes they recover, and I honestly hope this game gets it's act together before trying to appeal to a market saturated with better running titles.

Look to Tera for advice, the controls in this game are clunky and annoying, far to frequently I'll land on something into to see my character vibrate back to the ground, when trying to climb hills you get stuck falling pretty much all over the place. The tutorial and the follow-up training explain next to nothing about how to use your class.

I can't even maneuver the terrain without finding bugs literally everywhere! How do you expect open world combat to be any fun if players get stuck on a rocks trying to retreat or move in. Or spawn in a town and be dead before the games useless and stupid loading screen wears off. Turn that load off PLEASE, its super terrible.

I agree with the topic op, forfeit option is a stupid excuse to keep a whole lot of bugs in the game. They should just have a tight safe zone around each spawn. I'm guessing the loading screen is there to help cover up a bunch of terrible visual bugs they just don't want you to see since your character is obviously there, loaded in and playable if people can kill you before you even get control of your character back.

/rant c.,c;

On 1/20/2016 at 3:13 PM, Bril said:

The real issue isn't an immunity timer or having to swap out your faction clothing.  It is that members of your own faction are working together with the enemy to farm kills upon their own faction. 

This. Also, wouldn't you all agree that it's a bit abusive for a large group of level 40 players to stand right outside the starting town to farm starting players, most of whom probably don't know any better? I don't see why there can't be some kind of level adjustment in lower level zones.

As others have said, hit the surrender button (4) when you are dead.. if you hit the 1-3 key you're pretty much asking to die. I don't spare anybody who has on an enemy uniform, and I don't expect to be spared either. Remove your uniform or start roll'n with dem goonz.

12 hours ago, XxThatWhitexX said:

if u want to see amazing pvp look at what BnS pvp looks like 

The only thing annoying me with that vid, is how slow your loading screen is. I mean I thought mine was horribly slow, but man....x.x

Well I guess there's a 2nd thing bothering me: Assassin Typo.

And why are you with that kind of loading screen bothering to load in a pvp dobok? you need to surrender and load with no dobok on. 

Archived