Control Suggestions/Add Options

VarienX

Well off the bat the first thing that annoys me is double tap "W" to sprint, but I'll get to that later.

Been playing for a couple of hours and there is a few control options I wish that would be added to the game. Minor additions but it'll help game play a bit for those who come from other

action combat mmos. (if these are already in game let me know because I've been fiddling with the options for almost an hour lol)

1. BnS Camera Mode/Toggle Mouse Option First of "hold ALT" to toggle mouse is fine but I really think there should be a hotkey option for just "toggle mouse" without holding a key. Which leads me to another suggestion if possible to let the "ALT" key usable for other keybinds? I know TERA/Wildstar does this pretty well, a keybind for "toggle mouse" and a quick switch to cross-hair mode should you move, jump, etc. I also know you can hotkey "toggle control mode" as an alternative but when I tried that I get sudden spikes and FPS drops since I'm changing

control modes.

2. Hotkey option for Sprint Now this one had been hurting the tip of my middle finger for a while now. Which I like to add a Hotkey option to Sprinting. There were other spells that seemed that you had to "Double press" to use which I think there should be a hotkey option for those. Also if I remember correctly there were "Dash/Dodge" spells in the martial arts book

(spellbook) that you had to double press to use. My suggestion for that is to compress it into 1 keybind that will "Dash/Dodge" you in the direction your moving.

3. BnS Mode/Locking Camera to Camera only This one is probably personal preference, but I'm used to the controls from TERA, ESO or Neverwinter. That is adding an option to unlock the camera from your character's position. For example, instead of the current option (panning mouse left/right moves your character's direction) there should be an option to just have mouse movement to camera only, similar to TERA's camera controls.

There is still more suggestions I would like to add to this. Still playing a bit. So I might add more to this later on.

Archived