Failed to connect to server.(200)

NyanBang

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problems one after another.. SO this is famous NCsoft. LoL.  Aechage was crowdy too. I was queu for 5 hours first time but when I was in game there was no problem like this shit lag spike delay connection problem etc etc ,RiP EUserver Rip BnS 

Obviously the problem was on their end, why even make this silly excuse about IP/ISP problem? I can't even understand how some posters here actually believed that.

having a dynamic IP doesn't get your IP banned that is such silly nonsense, and your IP doesn't randomly change while you are using the internet or launching an MMO, that requires a router restart unless you have 3rd party router you bought yourself that has renew settings and even then might need to restart.

why can't they just say there are issues and its being worked on? why make up random stuff and make clueless people call their ISP about an issue that can never even happen.

• NCSOFT

Hi all, the servers are back online. Please let us know if you have any additional issues.

5 minutes ago, Rugba said:

Obviously the problem was on their end, why even make this silly excuse about IP/ISP problem? I can't even understand how some posters here actually believed that.

having a dynamic IP doesn't get your IP banned that is such silly nonsense, and your IP doesn't randomly change while you are using the internet or launching an MMO, that requires a router restart unless you have 3rd party router you bought yourself that has renew settings and even then might need to restart.

why can't they just say there are issues and its being worked on? why make up random stuff and make clueless people call their ISP about an issue that can never even happen.

29 minutes ago, SkyRoO said:

NCsoft has not changed since Lineage 2..i just feel bad about people who spent money and cant login... (i m a free player)  

and trying to make it our connection's fault..seriously

Hi guys, we have made a few posts regarding this issue and as you can see from the posts above we have also made tweets on our BladeandSoulOps account. You can check our Devtracker for our posts as well.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/discover/6/

33 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all, the servers are back online. Please let us know if you have any additional issues.

Hi guys, we have made a few posts regarding this issue and as you can see from the posts above we have also made tweets on our BladeandSoulOps account. You can check our Devtracker for our posts as well.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/discover/6/

Only 22hrs or so since launch, no doubt technical issues will happen, what bothers me is when things get made up instead of just saying the truth, lets be honest here, that support "this is the issue, try this possible fix", was more made up than Santa Claus.

What I'm saying is don't lose your players trust , unlike some other popular action based MMO publisher has been doing , even the smallest things like that cause a rift between the publisher and the players, I won't name names but I'm sure everyone knows which publisher I'm talking about.

So I have had all kinds of problems with connecting to this game. First off I can't even get to the character select screen without the WTFast program. I enter my pin and then it says disconnected from server, if I'm not using WTFast.  Is there any way to fix that so I don't have to use it?? Yesterday it was working and I could get into a queue, which takes forever, but it would just crash right before getting into the game. And now I get to the character select screen and it loads everything just fine and now I have another disconnected from server error and all it says is 300 at the end. Anyone know a solution to any of these problems? Lol

Archived