NyanBang

Failed to connect to server.(200)

Ouchie3   
3 minutes ago, Evianleah said:

I also got this problem but yesterday work just fine in EU sever.. T^T

Yeh me too is also from EU, just good luck NCSoft, you are good, hope you make Lineage 3 and hope B&S runs well as it looks far way cooler than WoW eheh good job, hope you guys shall do well for us :)

Eowenz   

The way to login is also annoying you can only try 1 time and then you have to restart the whole game again.....

1 minute ago, Eowenz said:

The way to login is also annoying you can only try 1 time and then you have to restart the whole game again.....

Yeah supper annoying no eta or anything and the only way to check is to restart the whole game

Every little folk calm down! ^^ Everything will be fine, we will play again in an hour or so. In the mean time please be kind to surprise yourself with a drink, a smoke or possibly some tutorials or dem PvP vids to keep you going! Happy gaming ^^

Every little folk calm down! ^^ Everything will be fine, we will play again in an hour or so. In the mean time please be kind to surprise yourself with a drink, a smoke or possibly some tutorials or dem PvP vids to keep you going! Happy gaming ^^

Annunaki   

Hope this gets fixed soon.  Really enjoying the game so far and want to play a bit longer before I have to call it a night and get on with tmrw.

Enkist   

Comeon guys, talk to us, how's the fixing going, how long is it gonna take roughly. dont leave us in the dark here.

Eowenz   

All servers will go down in 12 min. Then they will fix it i guess.

Edited by Eowenz