Repairing forever

Czdr

Same problem. Ran repair from launcher before hitting play and it said all good. Hit Play, verified; then stuck at repairing "Time Remaining 1 min" for over 15 mins. Have rebooted machine and ran repair twice more and still having this issue. Was playing earlier today for hours with no problems at all.

I have the same issue, too. friends are reporting massive wait times as well. No idea if it's all connected. Also tempted to just reinstall. XD Tried to get another friend to logout and restart his game to see if he had the same problem but he was wasn't going to risk the load and wait times and all the other errors cropping up.

12 minutes ago, syrusstk said:

Had this issue, restarted the PC,  started working after, I have also waited like 10-15 minutes and tried several times, but for me a restart worked. 

This worked for me! :D Yay! No redownloading the game!

I'm still having this issue, restarting the computer didn't help. I've actually restarted it twice, since when I close the client after waiting ten minutes for the repair doesn't allow me to reopen the client unless I restart. Running it as administrator didn't make a difference either.

Archived